• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

I'd guess the smallest any of the variants print run will be 1000? Anyone hear of a more elite variant?

I'd imagine the NYCC will be 1,000

The CGC witness's that will have pre screen privileges will all swear it's ltd to 500 next week though...

Rumor is that there is a RRP for the NYCC Diamond breakfast

I'm fairly confident the print runs are around 1,500 to 3,000.

This is going to be a black science scenario where over-interest in exclusive variants drove up the minimum order print runs of those exclusive variants.

2c

The Francavilla variant is 1000 according to his twitter.

I'm fairly confident the print runs are around 1,500 to 3,000.

This is going to be a black science scenario where over-interest in exclusive variants drove up the minimum order print runs of those exclusive variants.

2c

The Francavilla variant is 1000 according to his twitter.

Colour me surprised. Thanks for the info (thumbs u

They're really hyping the book up & some peeps have had a chance to read it to say it's really good. Not sure which ones I'll pick up. Definitely the Midtown variant as it has a great creep factor to it. Sinkeiwicz (I think?) cover looks like something out of a Hellraiser flick.

I thought Snyder's 1st image mini-series was ok, not great. Haven't had a chance to read WAKE in its entirety. Overall, I'm excited & hope it's as good as they're saying.

Sienkiewicz is the Ghost variant.

Midtown is Murphy's.

Chiang's is CBLDF

Francavilla is 4th World

Hastings is Coonan

I've ordered way too many of these. lol

RRP? Interesting. I'll be at the breakfast.

I'd guess the smallest any of the variants print run will be 1000? Anyone hear of a more elite variant?

I'd imagine the NYCC will be 1,000

The CGC witness's that will have pre screen privileges will all swear it's ltd to 500 next week though...

Rumor is that there is a RRP for the NYCC Diamond breakfast

CGC witnesses with prescreening privileges? lol