• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

When does Arrow hit its stride? I am like 9 episodes in and have seen Huntress and Deathstroke so far and I am unimpressed. Does it get better?

First 3/4ths of Season 1 are pretty blah. It improves significantly after that.

this is my answer as well.

Manu Bennett On Bringing 'Deathstroke' Back To ARROW; Wants Scenes With 'Ra's Al Ghul'

--------------------

"I know that Matt Nable, who’s an Australian actor who I worked with on the Sons of Anarchy kind-of-biker series last year, maybe just the year before in Australia, just got cast as Ra’s Al Ghul. I mean this guy was playing the head of the biker gang that I was in. I was the tough guy in the biker gang, but he was like the head. And he’s got such an intensity to him. But I don’t know, man, if it ever comes down to him and me facing off in a scene, "whew," I mean Stephen Amell is really going to have to bring it to the fire at that stage. It’s going to be two Aussies, it’s going to be an Aussie and New Zealander just sitting there and going “whew.” I look forward to that. Matt Nable is a great actor."

--------------------

Manu Bennett On Bringing 'Deathstroke' Back To ARROW; Wants Scenes With 'Ra's Al Ghul'

--------------------

"I know that Matt Nable, who’s an Australian actor who I worked with on the Sons of Anarchy kind-of-biker series last year, maybe just the year before in Australia, just got cast as Ra’s Al Ghul. I mean this guy was playing the head of the biker gang that I was in. I was the tough guy in the biker gang, but he was like the head. And he’s got such an intensity to him. But I don’t know, man, if it ever comes down to him and me facing off in a scene, "whew," I mean Stephen Amell is really going to have to bring it to the fire at that stage. It’s going to be two Aussies, it’s going to be an Aussie and New Zealander just sitting there and going “whew.” I look forward to that. Matt Nable is a great actor."

--------------------

I was at that panel yesterday when he started talking about Deathstroke returning. He also talked about a possible Suicide Squad with Deathstroke, Harley Quinn, and others in Season 3. He said he thinks the creators would possibly like to go that route, so just fun speculation. Either way, I'm gonna be super stoked if he returns to Arrow.

I also asked him about the dance sequence in the Season 2 blu ray and he showed his moves. :headbang: He's a great guy.

I loved it. I think this show could be so much better than it is/was. It has things that were written amazing (his voice changer!!!!) and at least twice a show there is something that is so cheesy and "WB/CW" it takes the cool mess right away and makes me not want to watch. One of those main things, in my opinion... Canary. Her acting is horrid and annoying.