• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STRANGE TALES #110 Club!
9 9

1,322 posts in this topic

I personally,if I had a 7.5 would not sell it for less then 8k, high grades are few and far between. A cgc 4.5 (same grade I have, but not mine) sold on Ebay in Sept for over 1500.00 US. That's a big grade difference, and 1500.00 to me is a deal.

I personally,if I had a 7.5 would not sell it for less then 8k, high grades are few and far between. A cgc 4.5 (same grade I have, but not mine) sold on Ebay in Sept for over 1500.00 US. That's a big grade difference, and 1500.00 to me is a deal.

The book no doubt is still very under valued. I don't think a 7.5 would seek for quickly at $8k, but who knows, in a year, that may be the norm. (thumbs u

-J.

I have been thinking about possibly selling my raw copy. It is a nice 9.0 White Pages, could go 9.2 without much concern. I'd say 85% chance of a 9.2

What would this book be worth in the market today??

You really should get it graded. Most buyers would not spend big bucks on a raw, maybe a dealer but they would need a discount to FMV.

I have been thinking about possibly selling my raw copy. It is a nice 9.0 White Pages, could go 9.2 without much concern. I'd say 85% chance of a 9.2

What would this book be worth in the market today??

You really should get it graded. Most buyers would not spend big bucks on a raw, maybe a dealer but they would need a discount to FMV.

+1

Yeah, you gotta get it graded if you want the big bucks. A 9.2 is going to fetch around $35,000. If the comic is raw but good looking, people will suspect resto and not bid very high.

Grade it. It'll be a quick turn around time because it's an expensive comic.

Lets see some photos

Hey gang,

Not sure if it's ok to post this here. I apologize if anyone is offended.

I just put up my ST 110 CGC 6.0 on ebay.

It's got amazing eye appeal (8.0?) but the back cover has a flaw that brings it down to 6.0.

Take a look.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161447314205?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

There was also a 9.0 that sold on comiclink for 25,000.00 but I don't believe comiclink reports to GPA (not sure 100%). 25k for a 9.0 is the newest price that I'm aware of as of now. Once they make the official announcements on who will step into the life of the good Doctor from their very long (short list) of actors, I'm pretty sure we'll see another boost yet again.

Hey gang,

Not sure if it's ok to post this here. I apologize if anyone is offended.

I just put up my ST 110 CGC 6.0 on ebay.

It's got amazing eye appeal (8.0?) but the back cover has a flaw that brings it down to 6.0.

Take a look.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161447314205?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thats a sexy copy, looks 8.0 easily, envious here.