• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Conan the Barbarian #1 Club
4 4

305 posts in this topic

To add some substance to this thread bump, here is some interesting info about the females in the Conan universe, published in "The Savage Sword of Conan" #1. The most interesting be that Red Sonja as we know her was not apart of it until Marvel.

4kiyVzh.jpg

hy63JH3.jpg

aqxi8z6.jpg

I'm in. I'll have to dig mine out to shoot and post. I had two but one went in a stack of books earlier this year in a trade for Avengers #1 and #4. (Needed the 1 to finish the run, and since I brought more than enough firepower, who can't use another #4?)

But Conan 2 and 3 and my other #1 went in the deal. I know an LCS with a reasonably priced #3 hanging around; I doubt I will let it linger too long.

Ya know, it only starts with the first issue. Pretty soon, you're gonna feel that itch to get the whole Smith run in high grade.
It's funny you should say that. I was just telling one of my buddies it would be nice to have the whole BWS run. And you're right Savage Tales would be really cool to have