• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,838 posts in this topic

If I had to pick one SA Flash cover to get the classic status, it'd be 133.

I would pick the 123 hands down not just for the cover but the story inside.This was the first crossing of the two Flashs and the first time i realized the older team of heroes existed.My two cents would be that this key started the ball rolling with the two teams meeting in JLA 21.

If I had to pick one SA Flash cover to get the classic status, it'd be 133.

I would pick the 123 hands down not just for the cover but the story inside.This was the first crossing of the two Flashs and the first time i realized the older team of heroes existed.My two cents would be that this key started the ball rolling with the two teams meeting in JLA 21.

Agreed, 123 is the best!

I just had to purchase a couple of books when I realized that I did not add any new Flash to my collection for over a year. Here's the first one.

DSC_0088833x1280_zpsa6c73346.jpg

Edited by gojira

I just had to purchase a couple of books when I realized that I did not add any new Flash to my collection for over a year. Here's the first one.

DSC_0068862x1280_zpsc87f80d9.jpg

I like that cover!

And what a great grade. (thumbs u

..... the splash (IMHO...) is even better. Some lucky soul ended up with the original art to it at a Heritage Auction (I think) several years ago. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I like that cover!

..... the splash (IMHO...) is even better. Some lucky soul ended up with the original art to it at a Heritage Auction (I think) several years ago. GOD BLESS...

Infantino Flash splash pages :cloud9: but they are sadly out of my league. I still hope to score a nice panel page one day though.

Edited by gojira

Have Flash prices been affected by the TV show yet? Any movement on key Rogues appearances that have already appeared on the show, or are upcoming? Weather Wizard, Grodd, Captain Cold, Heat Wave, etc?

I know that the early Flashes were hot when considered very scarce years ago, then cooled off ... Think the TV show will boost Flash back to a hot book? Or has it already begun?

I like that cover!

Infantino Flash splash pages :cloud9: but they are sadly out of my league. I still hope to score a nice panel page one day though.

Just love this cover. So clever and well depicted!

All... Sorry for the duplicate post as I mentioned this in the general comics section - I'll probably delete that one... Have a Flash 105 in hand (almost). Owner wants about $300 for it. It's probably in good condition 2.5. There is 1" triangle out of the lower right corner of the cover and spine wear. I don't have access to a scan. I know literally nothing about DC beyond what are the keys. I'm honestly not an avid collector of Flash. Any thoughts on whether it's worth picking up?

All... Sorry for the duplicate post as I mentioned this in the general comics section - I'll probably delete that one... Have a Flash 105 in hand (almost). Owner wants about $300 for it. It's probably in good condition 2.5. There is 1" triangle out of the lower right corner of the cover and spine wear. I don't have access to a scan. I know literally nothing about DC beyond what are the keys. I'm honestly not an avid collector of Flash. Any thoughts on whether it's worth picking up?

Without pics and just judging by your grade, absolutely you should buy it.

I sold a Cgc 2.0 a few months back for a little over $500.