• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,274 posts in this topic

I don't recall any and a brief "Briefer" query against the Atlas Tales database only came up with a few interior stories.

I don't blame you. I'd have bought it too. But just looking at it makes me afraid of my basement....

Atmospheric and spooky! :applause:

Thank you! (thumbs u

I really liked this one when it came up in the last Clink auction and managed to win it.

Edited by Brad Tabar

Just got a few books from Supernerd ...... but now I have a dilemma ..... I got three and can only afford to keep two. This JIUW 55 has always been a favorite..... Everett cover with great stories by Heck, Williamson, Forgione, Forte, Everett, and Crandall..... the Shangri La story by Everett is neat, though only 3 pages. This one definitely stays..... and has already been removed from the slab. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN0269.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Just got a few books from Supernerd ...... but now I have a dilemma ..... I got three and can only afford to keep two. This JIUW 55 has always been a favorite..... Everett cover with great stories by Heck, Williamson, Forte, Everett, and Crandall..... the Shangri La story by Everett is neat, though only 3 pages. This one definitely stays..... and has already been removed from the slab. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN0269.jpg

Awesome book and outstanding grade!!