• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC on Facebook

95 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hey Guys,

I'd love to address a few of the comments I have read.

CGC has been on Facebook before but we are revving it up and becoming more active. If It wasn't clear in my original post, allow me to make it more clear now. We are looking to engage more with collectors and customers across the board, and with so many big time collectors active on the boards, we were hoping to redirect some of that traffic to our page. We would like to be more interactive with you all, whether it be at shows, through customer service calls, or through social media. Interesting discussions take place on the boards all the time, and we are hoping that we can get some of those discussions going on our page. If you have direct questions, concerns or anything, I am open to discuss them with you any time you'd like. Feel free to give me a call at: 1-877-662-6642 ext 250.

Are the graders gonna post selfies?

Years ago at a show the CGC staff was less than enthusiastic about letting me take a photo for my con report. Having now spent considerable time on the Boards, I can see why. lol

Go to their page...there is at least one group selfie I saw...

Do they really want us to discuss topics on the FB page? I'll be glad to post something but i'm afraid it will be poofed like everything else here.

Go easy on Brit, she's cool. (thumbs u

after checking out FB, I know who Brittany is also. She took my books (Chicago) and was super nice and smelled like strawberries :luhv:

That's not terribly creepy or anything.

Go easy on Brit, she's cool. (thumbs u

after checking out FB, I know who Brittany is also. She took my books (Chicago) and was super nice and smelled like strawberries :luhv:

That's not terribly creepy or anything.

I think your creepy detector is off... That is really *spoon* creepy.

CGC could cut their prices in half, get the turnaround times back to pre-2009 levels, and people would still be complaining :screwy:
Maybe. There will always be people to complain. But I'm pretty sure if TATs were in line with promised times, graders notes were free, slabs didn't have puddling, etc., there would be a lot LESS complaining people.

It's pretty obvious why a number of changes have been made. Kudos to them for doing so and kudos to the competition for motivating CGC to do so.

CGC could cut their prices in half, get the turnaround times back to pre-2009 levels, and people would still be complaining :screwy:
Maybe. There will always be people to complain. But I'm pretty sure if TATs were in line with promised times, graders notes were free, slabs didn't have puddling, etc., there would be a lot LESS complaining people.

It's pretty obvious why a number of changes have been made. Kudos to them for doing so and kudos to the competition for motivating CGC to do so.

^^

(thumbs u

If I am told it is going to take X amount of time (or I can pay extra for reduced time) for something to happen and it does awesome. If it takes 2X then that isn't right.

Personally have an issue with TAT cause they have "posted" times, I subbed books with the intention of having them back by a certain date, I of course left extra time as a buffer, but said posted times aren't even close.

Interesting discussions take place on the boards all the time, and we are hoping that we can get some of those discussions going on our page.
Challenge accepted.

I believe she was talking about the Water Cooler. :insane:

Question has already been asked and answered on FB.