• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Just got this from a seller on ebay.

2ajta4o.jpg

On closer inspection I noticed some spots under the plastic, Which seemed odd for a book with a high rating. The label on the top of the slab has yellowed so I don't know how long ago this was actually graded.

I am new to CGC books (Secret Wars #8 is only my second graded book right now /newb) is this something to worry about, or it just needs a fresh slab?

24cyzb7.jpg

Edited by Zy

been looking for a copy for most of the year! had to trade some pretty good stuff but finally got me a nice copy of Captain Marvel #1

books2_zps9d09045c.jpg

which looks soooo pretty next to this!

books_zpsa318c901.jpg

That looks a beauty, is it off to be slabbed?

Awesome books (worship)

Newbie asking newbie questions... Does a CGC rep need to be present for an artist sketch cover to be coincided for the signature Series? I am assuming it would but hoping they don't XP

I have a Crain cover I wanted to get graded.

Hey guys,

Just got this from a seller on ebay.

2ajta4o.jpg

On closer inspection I noticed some spots under the plastic, Which seemed odd for a book with a high rating. The label on the top of the slab has yellowed so I don't know how long ago this was actually graded.

I am new to CGC books (Secret Wars #8 is only my second graded book right now /newb) is this something to worry about, or it just needs a fresh slab?

24cyzb7.jpg

I have the same book with the same white marks. I always thought that the marks are on the case or the inner sleeve. It's strange that you have the same exact problem with the same book. I would also like to know exactly what these white marks are.

Someone sent me the entire Hellblazer 'Original Sins' storyline. What timing before the show airs.

GlDBKiCl.jpg

:whee:

Yea I found 20+ issues of Hellblazer ranging from #46-#100 in VF/NM condition in a 25cent bin at an antique mall recently. Yea I bought them all.