• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

First, a bit hats off to The Authority. He sent me issue 2 of Enormous after all my posting and I really appreciate it. He also sent me some issues of East of West. It was a super nice move and I appreciate it.

I read issue 2 a few days ago and thought I'd let it sink in before I posted.

The art in issue 2 was simply INCREDIBLE. The book has a style all its own and I like the shading and coloring.

The story was a different issue. It wasn't bad and it slowed down and gave the reader some scope for what is going on. In that sense, the issue did a good job. However, it wasn't all that interesting. It might just be my taste in comics though. I usually enjoy character driven stories with development and characters that intrigue me. Right now, there really isn't a strong lead protagonist driving the story forward.

Was there an announcement that I missed ? This sale says AMC show. Maybe I zoned out for a minute but I don't recall hearing this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Enormous-2-CGC-9-6-Hot-New-Title-to-be-Show-on-AMC-/291246428452?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item43cfa3d124

That's my sale, saw some pics of the production for Enormous and some of the actors on Enormous writers Facebook page, ergo they are partly in production.

Was there an announcement that I missed ? This sale says AMC show. Maybe I zoned out for a minute but I don't recall hearing this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Enormous-2-CGC-9-6-Hot-New-Title-to-be-Show-on-AMC-/291246428452?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item43cfa3d124

That's my sale, saw some pics of the production for Enormous and some of the actors on Enormous writers Facebook page, ergo they are partly in production.

Link?