• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crime SuspenStories 22 club
9 9

727 posts in this topic

Here are some photos of the full story:

09sQeY.jpg Em7NmC.jpg txClqP.jpg H8slPZ.jpg RiVtUJ.jpg s1NXyO.jpg tGLfuq.jpg kZ8z3m.jpg

This issue needs a prequel going back many years

It probably does. I am going through a reading craze of every EC and I have found that characters get reused frequently, such as Ezra, the undertaker. The story is different each time, but the character itself has the same characteristics.

So I've been doing a lot of practice inking lately. Here is one I started earlier this year and finished it today. The 2nd pic is so you can see a size comparison. I decided not to color it as I'm missing some of the right Copics to get it done satisfactory enough. To be clear what these are, I managed to find some high resolution scans of the original artwork. I did some leveling in photoshop and blueline printed them to bristol boards. I did 2 pages to a board. I then inked them with my Winsor & Newton Series 7 brushes. I did use some Copic multiliner markers on some of the lettering and boarders.

css22-med1.jpg

css22-med2.jpg

I also did this one for fun since it's one of my favorite Witches Tales covers.

witches_tales08.jpg

If anyone would like to have these, be the first to send me a PM and be willing to paypal me $5 for shipping. If you feel like tipping for the work, that's up to you :)

A board member got them.

Edited by Sarfa