• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
60 60

15,838 posts in this topic

I know some collect overstreet guides - any idea on values for them? - 10,11 and 20 in the group - all in pretty good shape -

lol - top 10 "most valuable" books list from - 1981

Marvel Comics 1

Action 1

Motion Pic Funnies Weekly 1

Whiz 1

TEC 27

Superman 1

Wow 1

Capt Marvel adv 1

Walt Disney C&S 1

Cap America 1

Congrats on all those X-Men's wow. Basically knocked out the Phoenix Saga in one swoop lol.

I went to an Antique Row with 5-6 different shops today. The first shop had the best stuff and I bought these books from them. Nothing major at all, but a few sleeper picks.

QN7vAkdl.jpg

The pick of the day was hands down this copy of FF. Totally worth $6. Such a great cover.

pv7t6mq.png

I know some collect overstreet guides - any idea on values for them? - 10,11 and 20 in the group - all in pretty good shape -

Marvel Comics 1

Action 1

Whiz 1

TEC 27

Superman 1

Wow 1

Capt Marvel adv 1

Walt Disney C&S 1

Cap America 1

Newer ospg's have price guides for older ospg's it is near the back.

Marvel Comics 1

Action 1

Whiz 1

TEC 27

Superman 1

Wow 1

Capt Marvel adv 1

Walt Disney C&S 1

Cap America 1

Newer ospg's have price guides for older ospg's it is near the back.

I might be missing it then - but I have the "big big" version (for us blind guys) - nothing at the end past the "z" comics list. No big deal -

Just the opposite for me. Guy placed a craigslist ad earlier in the week for an estate sale advertising some comics. So I contacted him saying I was pretty much broke at the moment but if he had anything left after the sale I might pick up something in a couple of weeks. The ad showed some Bronze Age stuff in decent shape.

The sale was yesterday so I e-mailed him last night to see how he had done. Said he hadn't sold any comics at all. Ends up the sale was going on again today from 10-2 so I ran over just to take a look. It's no wonder the guy hadn't sold any. He said he doesn't know anything about comics so he priced everything off of eBay. Of course, he didn't take into consideration condition. He had books priced like they were NM when in fact they were in Good to Very Good condition. He had a Man From U.N.C.L.E that was in about Good condition priced at $50.00. :facepalm:

He does have a decent (Fine-ish) copy of Conan #1 but has it priced at $500. :eek:

I'm going to educate him on what it's really worth and make him an offer on it. I also told him I'd be willing to help him price the comics so that they WILL sell - all at no charge to him. :)

And no, I have no interest in any of the other comics he has left. I paid him $5.00 today for a FN/VF copy of Midnight Tales #1 but that's all I bought.

Just the opposite for me. Guy placed a craigslist ad earlier in the week for an estate sale advertising some comics. So I contacted him saying I was pretty much broke at the moment but if he had anything left after the sale I might pick up something in a couple of weeks. The ad showed some Bronze Age stuff in decent shape.

The sale was yesterday so I e-mailed him last night to see how he had done. Said he hadn't sold any comics at all. Ends up the sale was going on again today from 10-2 so I ran over just to take a look. It's no wonder the guy hadn't sold any. He said he doesn't know anything about comics so he priced everything off of eBay. Of course, he didn't take into consideration condition. He had books priced like they were NM when in fact they were in Good to Very Good condition. He had a Man From U.N.C.L.E that was in about Good condition priced at $50.00. :facepalm:

He does have a decent (Fine-ish) copy of Conan #1 but has it priced at $500. :eek:

I'm going to educate him on what it's really worth and make him an offer on it. I also told him I'd be willing to help him price the comics so that they WILL sell - all at no charge to him. :)

And no, I have no interest in any of the other comics he has left. I paid him $5.00 today for a FN/VF copy of Midnight Tales #1 but that's all I bought.

I seen that listing a couple days ago and was wondering how it turned out, glad I didnt make the trip from here in Tulsa