• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Sheesh, I just noticed that this thread has 1.8 million views. That's pretty awesome and to to think that a) they took down the original WD thread or it crashed and b) there are other WD threads including h8ers so there are a lot more than 1.8 million views of WD related stuff.

I understand why most of the licensed products are from the TV show but I would rather see a pinball machine based on the comic :cloud9:

If I were totally honest I would rather be playing Twilight Zone, Theatre of Magic or Addams Family :P

Still looks cool though. I quite like trucker stops because you still get the odd pinball machine or two in them but proper ones aren't so frequent in the UK... mostly because it's far from impossible to cover most of it on one trip.

I understand why most of the licensed products are from the TV show but I would rather see a pinball machine based on the comic :cloud9:

+1........Shawn, can Image/Sky Bound get on it right away?

Limit edition, each one has a one of a kind OA back panel by Charlie.... :takeit:

Limit edition, each one has a one of a kind OA back panel by Charlie.... :takeit:

There's an outside chance you could get it done so that you would have the only one! Do you know that Charlie is on Facebook and will occasionally message back fans when he has time? I recall you mentioning quite a while back now that you would like to get a proper commission out of him and I actually asked him about this last weekend. He said you could try messaging him direct but he generally doesn't have the time for commissions... just got to catch him at the right moment :P Doesn't mean he won't do one.

He also doesn't have anyone organising that kind of work for him (I guess a PA would probably help there). Would imagine after 16th Nov would be a good time as that is pretty much the last con of the year in the UK that I think he is at.

Edit: probably not the kind of commission generally sought after though

Edited by Garf

There's an outside chance you could get it done so that you would have the only one! Do you know that Charlie is on Facebook and will occasionally message back fans when he has time? I recall you mentioning quite a while back now that you would like to get a proper commission out of him and I actually asked him about this last weekend. He said you could try messaging him direct but he generally doesn't have the time for commissions... just got to catch him at the right moment :P Doesn't mean he won't do one.

He also doesn't have anyone organising that kind of work for him (I guess a PA would probably help there). Would imagine after 16th Nov would be a good time as that is pretty much the last con of the year in the UK that I think he is at.

I want one like Marks got... :cry:

Thanks for the heads up.....I dont tweet or have Face Book :sorry:

I want one like Marks got... :cry:

Thanks for the heads up.....I dont tweet or have Face Book :sorry:

Guess you will have to try that new fangled tek-know-logee one time and see where you get to with it. Chances are it will get you one like Mark has.