• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC on Facebook

95 posts in this topic

leave-britney-alone-meme-generator-leave-brittany-m-alone-e33f86.jpg
Oops!... I did it again . It wasn't my prerogative to make Brittany all overprotected (Dark Child Remix) by Chris. I just thought it was outrageous that she didn't admit that the company's first venture had toxic results. But, no doubt if she is stronger so this thing might have that boom boom and folks might try it one more time if they are lucky. When she reads this, she might think "(I can't get no) satisfaction" in CG and want a piece of me. So, I'm gonna stay under the radar for now.

-Jerel who is In the Zone :)

They could make membership free.

This is one area where CGC puzzles me. The ability to submit books for free has been CGC's policy for 14 years, and it is still free today, right now. I can submit as many books as I want without having to pay a membership fee of any kind. Zero. Since TOC advertises free membership, you'd think CGC would promote theirs. Are the memberships really that lucrative that CGC wouldn't want to advertise the "free" part, if only to remain competitive with TOC?

I know exactly why CGC is on FB now. Smart move.

They've been there a while. They're just promoting it now. Competition is good.

What? No!

Surely CGC cares about me, the customer. They're now on Facebook because they decided it would be a good move and it's the right time. They aren't that tone deaf to their audience that they only make changes when their hand is forced, because that's a good way to alienate and lose customers...... :whistle:

I know exactly why CGC is on FB now. Smart move.

They've been there a while. They're just promoting it now. Competition is good.

What? No!

Surely CGC cares about me, the customer. They're now on Facebook because they decided it would be a good move and it's the right time. They aren't that tone deaf to their audience that they only make changes when their hand is forced, because that's a good way to alienate and lose customers...... :whistle:

How do they alienate and loose customers by making positive changes?

CGC could cut their prices in half, get the turnaround times back to pre-2009 levels, and people would still be complaining :screwy: