• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,155 posts in this topic

Nobody else cares and yet it is a popularity contest.

Make it stop!

It's like the blind leading the blind or the drunk debating the stoned.

M719Dmk.jpg

Really...even I don't care anymore...

And I care to much.

Gotta walk the dog.... lol

I havn't cared this entire time.

Look Alex,

The poll thing is too retarded for me to stick around.

Later

1. you're never going to leave

2. might want to edit your post before someone quotes it and its here forever 2c

Yeah, stick around tonight individual_without_enough_empathy. You are such a drama queen

Look Alex,

Later

2. might want to edit your post before someone quotes it and its here forever 2c

Yeah, stick around tonight individual_without_enough_empathy. You are such a drama queen

I also look good in a dress.

Look Alex,

Later

I also look good in a dress.

Pics.

Then you win.

In my eyes anyhow.

Let's get Trollathon Sept 14 over!

25kk0ah.gif

One of you concede defeat in the battle of the last word!

Are they not trolling each other?Can both get in trouble?I distinctly remember who pushed who first though...or is this a no get in trouble for back and forth thread?

Look Alex,

Later

If you stop replying, this will end.

I need some advice here. It has been 3 weeks since I purchased a book from this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7997957&fpart=1

However I have not received the book or any tracking info. The last response from the seller was on 8/30 thanking me for payment and saying the book would be mailed on 9/2

I sent a message on 9/12 asking the status of the shipment but it has gone unread.

I have talked with another buyer from this thread and he has experienced the same thing.

Suggestions on how to proceed from here would be much appreciated.

Maybe the seller died.

And no, I'm not "being funny."

It happens.

I need some advice here. It has been 3 weeks since I purchased a book from this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7997957&fpart=1

However I have not received the book or any tracking info. The last response from the seller was on 8/30 thanking me for payment and saying the book would be mailed on 9/2

I sent a message on 9/12 asking the status of the shipment but it has gone unread.

I have talked with another buyer from this thread and he has experienced the same thing.

Maybe the seller died.

And no, I'm not "being funny."

It happens.

If you know the seller's name and address, search Google for an obituary.

I PM'd moloch about a book in that thread last week. Also unread... hope he's OK.