• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

We did something like this a few years ago (I believe Ze-man started it).

It was a Kamandi comic book in a USPS Box that had a pic of Cap on it. They came to be known as Cap and Mandi and they traveled the world several times over before it ended.

Where is that Kamandi now ?? Perhaps the stars will align and Kraven, the Kamandi and this book can have a grand time here in the Pac NW !!

travelingdetective6_zps90cd5568.jpg

I demand Kraven be sent here and I'll take him on patrol with me when I return to work. I'll see how many guys I arrest I can get to pose with Kraven, I'll also take him with me when I work the Duck football games.

I see a competition between you and Frankie to see who can get more shots with Kraven and arrested folk.

I believe Kraven will be coming to visit me and the Fam in Arizona. I will be sure to get some shots at our animal shelter...(we have 4 cats, 3 dogs) our local Comic Shop and with Mera (our new car) Kraven you'll have a blast my friend.

Yes my wife thought of the name Mera for the car, and I couldn't be more ecstatic. Freaking awesome. Fyi folks, shameless plug my wifes comic should be up on Comixology soon. I'll keep you posted.

Tonight Kraven will be taking in a little artistic culture.

I'm taking him to (what I believe is…) his first musical theatre performance. He will be sitting amongst all the posh people enjoying a play performed by expert thespians!

Tonight's show?

Evil Dead: The Musical!!!

edmusical.jpg

He was trying to grab the chicken off the grill before it was done. Luckily I stopped him. I didn't want him getting salmonella.

Tomorrow he is going on a huge tour of Austin. Places include:

University of Texas

Capitol building

Whole Foods headquarters

Jeremiah the Innocent

Mondo Studios

…and anything else I can possibly think of.

Okay…whirlwind of photos!

Visited one of my favorite local comic shops…Capstone Comics!

y0B9mVdl.jpg

Had a showdown with Iron Man and forced perspective!

T7j2BgGl.jpg

In reality….he is on IM's foot!

0x6aHjTl.jpg

Saw a "better" version of himself…

vAFrJKNl.jpg

…and finally caught his prey!

pL8utGWl.jpg

Paid his respects to the "man in black".

CPF9UTZl.jpg

Choices…….

nl1DgQSl.jpg

*Spoon it…eat it all!!!

vaXTOCml.jpg

You're damn right Kraven!!!

FkgPZxTl.jpg