• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lazarus - New Image book by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark

696 posts in this topic

I just bought my wife the first trade because she's been wanting to read something after she lost interest in WD. I think this will be perfect for her.

Edit: I've been following with the floppies but I'm behind 3 or 4 issues (don't care about spoilers).

Edited by Jonesin4Comics

This is another very underrated book imo. Great art and story. What more can we ask for from a comic ?

+1000!!

It's a bit of a 'slow burn', but it's amazing watching the world unfold, and every issue leaves me wanting another 22 pages pronto

Just read #11 which is a faster pace than the others. And a little tidbit for #12:

What could possibly go wrong with all those Lazarii in one place? :gossip:

haha yeah this is building up to major mayhem at Conclave. It was also cool to see another Lazarus acting up. I smell blood!

This is another very underrated book imo. Great art and story. What more can we ask for from a comic ?

I'm a lifelong reader of this, it will never come off of my pull. I really love this creative team, and I am intrigued by the world they've built.

+1 Lazarus paints such a dark world of what could happen if power, money, and politics go down a certain path. Rucka and Lark are killing it on this book. (thumbs u