• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! MLJ Publishing and Golden Age Archie only!
22 22

3,914 posts in this topic

Any boardies land that nice little Hangman #3 sparklecity offered recently? :wishluck: great book there :headbang:

Hangman #3 eBay

Hey Gino buddy. I don't know who won the eBay copy, but i know who won the copy HA auctioned off last month in the Signature auction :devil:HangmanComics3_zpsaa904f94.jpg And to think, if i crack it out of the slab, this splash page (before pre code was "pre code" is waiting to be seen(This pic of splash is not from my copy)photo_zps7653a61d.jpg But alas, i'll just appreciate it in in't slab, and read the story online on this one. Lots of beheadings and amputations! Gotta love MLJ!

:applause: That is super awesome Corey!!!!!! :headbang: That is a wonderful little run you have put together my friend!! Such awesome books!!! well done!!

Just going through my collection and thought i'd post this gem today. Blue Ribbon Comics #14, featuring Mr. Justice. I think of all the MLJ staple of heroes, he's the most under appreciated. I think a lot of people just see him as MLJ's 'Spectre"(or worse, ripoff). . Even some of their covers are slightly similar. This cover brings More Fun #58 to mind. (google it). My ultimate issue in the run would be a number 11(train, knife in the back cover). But a copy i can 'live' with has not surfaced yet. But i love them all. Long live "The Royal Wraith".BlueRibbonComics14_zps51b3df97.jpg

trust me friend....we want pics :grin:

Hey BTW I just realized when I posted this I cant see the pics on my Mac desktop for some reason (shrug) When I switch over to my Iphone or Ipad I can view them...Its kinda weird bc when I quote the reply your photobucket image text pops up but no picture...like I said unless I switch from desktop to one of my devices...gotta be a settings thing...if anyone has a clue...clue me in :grin:

Thanks for the compliments Gino friend. In reference to the previous pic I posted, I thought your pic comment was in reference to the 'More Fun' issue I was making a comparison to that I didn't have, didn't know you couldn't see the pic. Hope a Boardie can help you out with that .

Thanks for the compliments Gino friend. In reference to the previous pic I posted, I thought your pic comment was in reference to the 'More Fun' issue I was making a comparison to that I didn't have, didn't know you couldn't see the pic. Hope a Boardie can help you out with that .

:grin: yeah its really strange dude, not your fault haha!! its cool I usually am on this site from my phone anyways, that is actually how I caught it...I was looking at the sweet pics you were posting, that Splash is SWEET btw from a real classic, and I noticed that the Blue Ribbon pic was there from earlier and I thought to myself, Hey that wasnt there before, so I came down to my desktop and checked, still not there, craziness!!! I wish I was slightly more computer savvy but hey, you cant win em all!!! lol Once i have some free time I will figure it out, thanks bud!!

Any boardies land that nice little Hangman #3 sparklecity offered recently? :wishluck: great book there :headbang:

Hangman #3 eBay

Hey Gino buddy. I don't know who won the eBay copy, but i know who won the copy HA auctioned off last month in the Signature auction :devil:HangmanComics3_zpsaa904f94.jpg

That was a steal compared to what the ebay copy sold for.

You know what, it crossed my mind. That eBay copy did get a nice hammer price for the grade.

Hangman #3 eBay

Hey Gino buddy. I don't know who won the eBay copy, but i know who won the copy HA auctioned off last month in the Signature auction :devil:HangmanComics3_zpsaa904f94.jpg

That was a steal compared to what the ebay copy sold for.

You know what, it crossed my mind. That eBay copy did get a nice hammer price for the grade.

I agree...I bowed out on the Bay copy at 5 bills...I think it went high bc it was a decent looking entry level book...we are seeing this more and more on lower end books as some get priced out of the higher end copies IMHO...pretty tough to beat the copy you have Corey... Wonderful eye appeal especially at that price...you did well Bro!!!