• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MadGenius Feedback Thread

97 posts in this topic

Jason bought a book from me and it was a super easy deal. Paid promptly, great communication, and an all around cool cat!

I have to add that I responded to his WTB thread and he's a serious buyer that won't waste your time.

Jonesy

Edited by Jonesin4Comics

I purchased a set of Suicide Squad comics. They were promptly shipped and extremely well packed. There was good communication throughout the entire transaction and I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you very much for these wonderful comics!! You have given them a good home.

Thank you so much for the flawless transaction! I got a fantastic comic at a fair price. The item shipped almost immediately and arrived securely packaged. I couldn't be happier! Highly recommended.

Another flawless transaction with Jason for two super-sweet Winter Soldier slabs. Speedy delivery and excellent packaging as usual! (worship)

ditto for me, but it was only one slab. and it wasn't winter soldier. which is good, because I didn't buy winter soldier