• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

It’s been a big week for the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Batmobile. Earlier this week we saw some leaked photos from the set, then Zack Snyder released an official photo, and now we have videos which show it in action!

Fan Jessica Brasher shared two videos on Instagram of the Batmobile speeding down a street on the Russell Industrial Center set in Detroit. Check them out below!

Update: Here’s a 3rd video of the Batmobile doing some burnouts. Check it out on Instagram, director Zack Snyder (@cruelfilms) and cinematographer Larry Fong (@unclewow) both commented on it!

Very butch.

Hey, the roads are dangerous out there. Have to do what you can to protect your loved ones.

Plus, the old design could have your cape caught on a passing garbage truck.

Batman-and-Robin-batman-7957176-1024-768.gif

That's really nice art.

Very butch.

Hey, the roads are dangerous out there. Have to do what you can to protect your loved ones.

Plus, the old design could have your cape caught on a passing garbage truck.

That's really nice art.

I thought the same thing.

:cloud9:

lSc3YEV.jpg

Looks like the Batmobile is getting a lot of attention.

Poll Question: What Do You Think Of BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE's Batmobile?

83.8% rated it 'I really like it' to 'Perfection' so far.

hjVxFPn.png

Between the Tumbler and this, as close as anyone is getting to the Dark Knight Returns' Bat Tank.

2645379-6235433660-batmo.jpg

That is one angry man.

Ben Affleck on Batman’s anger and rage in ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’

------------------

In a new interview with The Sunday Times, Ben Affleck revealed that he and Batman have a similar character flaw when it comes to rage, hinting that Batman’s anger will be key in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. “I think it’s a necessity, historically, in the tradition of these films,” he said.

------------------

Wow this was weird watching the SW final scene without any music or "fixing" of the actors voices or sounds they make.

OK that has nothing to do with Bats or Supes but it was in the post video video mix so... :ohnoez:

Went to Slows for dinner in Detroit tonight and lo and behold, what was filming across the street at the old train station.... www.detroit.cbslocal.com

Couldn't see much but there were a ton of crew and security on site. I thought about hanging around but then reconsidered due to the neighborhood.

Harry Lennix Talks BATMAN v SUPERMAN; "This Is A Historic Event"

--------------------

"’Batman v Superman’ ... [Laughs] Well, no. Anybody who's a fan of the '86 graphic novel "The Dark Knight Returns," I think will be well pleased by that. This is a historic event. Clearly, Zack Snyder is on the cutting edge of directing movies of this scope and scale. I think you can depend on the acting -- you've got Amy Adams, of course. You've got Henry [Cavill]. I don't think there are any surprises with regard to that. What will happen remains to be seen. I'd probably wind up in a box some place."

--------------------