• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

Lance Armstrong probably ended up growing extra testicles due to all the drugs he was putting in his body. Technically he didn't "win" anything. He's a drug cheat.

Hate the game not the "Playa". Lance Armstrong definitely lives in Todd's Universe. As does Barry Bonds and his overgrown HGH Pumpkin Head.

Wild at heat and vampires kiss :cloud9:

Although I will give Awax a passing grade for mentioning the fantastic "Wild at Heart" the fact that there has been a Nicholas Cage discussion and not one mention of "Raising Arizona" should result in a yellow card or penalty or whatever ridiculous thing is done to people on here when they commit a foul. I am severely disappointed in this group.

Those of us who frequent the TtUKoE Thread are of a higher calling and therefore should be held to a higher standard. The next time we have a discussion about an actor (any actor) who has appeared in a Coen Bros. film at any point in there career and said film or films are not mentioned I will get to pimp slappin' someone's .

"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a ho"?