• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,893 posts in this topic

I actually had two of the '75 calendars growing up. That's how much I loved it. '76 was OK, but I wasn't to crazy about dressing up all the characters in Revolutionary outfits. Thought was a bit silly, but it was the bicentennial so it was easy to forgive. Don't recall if I picked up the '77 one. Definitely didn't opt for the DC one when it came out.

Picked these up at the NH show last weekend. Needed an upgrade to my OO Hulk Annual #5, though I think I'd still like a higher grade copy.

It's a bit of a hike for me. How is that show? Worth making a trip up from CT?

Picked these up at the NH show last weekend. Needed an upgrade to my OO Hulk Annual #5, though I think I'd still like a higher grade copy.

Any trip from CT to NH is worth the nickel . . . :grin:

The show was great for me, I walked out with way more than I expected but I think it depends what you’re looking for. I also wound up buying from the usual local dealers, so I’ll bet several at least set up at the CT shows, too. I’m not sure how the dealers did, I got the impression it was on the slow side. Surprisingly, I saw a fair amount of big books there, Hulks #1-5, FF #1, DD #1, other SA keys, etc.

I posted some of the haul in the Silver forum, but also put everything I scanned into this week in your collection.