• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Deadly Class

221 posts in this topic

This has quickly climbed to the top of my reading list every month and can honestly say its probably my new favorite title. When good story telling and top notch art work so seamlessly together this is the type of quality you get and the reason why I love comics so much.

Honestly, it's the one book of Remender's that I really enjoy. I'll be curious to see him continue outside of the superhero genre as this is a great series he and his team are putting out.

I really wanted to like this series, but just couldn't get into it in the long run. I ended up dropping it after this latest issue with my LCS. The premise seemed really interesting to me, but ... I dunno.

#10 was the usual goodness. The comic book shop scene is not what I was expecting (:

I totally saw that coming... there was no way it was gonna be "just a fart" ... I think most of us have had that post-hammered, extremely hungover diarrhea ... you know the kind where it just feels like you're peeing out of your butt ... No ?? Hmmm... I've said too much ... (shrug)