• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,583 posts in this topic

Has anyone dealt with ebay user id: itconnectionnyc09?

He/she has 1843 feedback at 99.5% so I'm surprised that they won an auction of mine and haven't paid (9 days and several polite emails later). They've had transactions on ebay as a buyer during "Past 1 month."

If you know this person please PM me or post here if there's a good reason not to add them to the blocked user list.

I completely forgot to bring the following to the board's attention.

Last month I sold an item to eBay user native_beaut13 via Buy It Now. The user never paid and never responded to communication. I followed up every third day for a span of two weeks, even though my stated policy is to open a non-paying bidder case after seven days.

During the time in which the user was shirking payment to me, he or she was buying and paying for other items. I understand buyers remorse and would have gladly cancelled the order, it's the lack of communication that irked me a bit. Do as you will with that info.

Here's one to add to your blocked list: mayer_res8izy

This guy had been buying from me regularly with no problem. Never contacted me with any concerns and the feedback comments always seemed to indicate that he was completely satisfied. He then decided for some unknown reason to systematically destroy my feedback. Maybe to help a competitor, or he has now decided to start selling comics... who knows.

His master plan was to leave positive feedback with low DSRs in rapid succession for 14 items spread out over five transactions. Due to the underhanded way he was manipulating my FB, I had no idea what was going on until I saw my account downgraded from Top Rated to Above Standard and ran a DSR report.

Once I discovered this, I sent him a message thanking him for his business and asking how he liked the books. He responded with a question about splitting up an invoice, but with no acknowledgment of my message.

According to ebay policy, leaving positive FB with low DSRs is feedback abuse and is supposed to be removed. After three calls to customer service, ebay refused to remove the low DSRs since they worship all buyers and treat sellers like garbage. Now my account is downgraded with loss of seller discount rates due to this loser. Make sure to block this guy ASAP.

This guy had been buying from me regularly with no problem. Never contacted me with any concerns and the feedback comments always seemed to indicate that he was completely satisfied. He then decided for some unknown reason to systematically destroy my feedback. Maybe to help a competitor, or he has now decided to start selling comics... who knows.

His master plan was to leave positive feedback with low DSRs in rapid succession for 14 items spread out over five transactions. Due to the underhanded way he was manipulating my FB, I had no idea what was going on until I saw my account downgraded from Top Rated to Above Standard and ran a DSR report.

Once I discovered this, I sent him a message thanking him for his business and asking how he liked the books. He responded with a question about splitting up an invoice, but with no acknowledgment of my message.

According to ebay policy, leaving positive FB with low DSRs is feedback abuse and is supposed to be removed. After three calls to customer service, ebay refused to remove the low DSRs since they worship all buyers and treat sellers like garbage. Now my account is downgraded with loss of seller discount rates due to this loser. Make sure to block this guy ASAP.

Blocked! Thanks. (thumbs u

Man, I really hate that happened. Thank you for coming on here and posting his username.

I don't know how some of you guys deal with ebay as a seller. I would lose my mind.

I have equally as bad of luck as a buyer on Ebay. But, it is what it is. (shrug)

I have limited myself to low grade stuff on ebay. Makes things much easier. I have very low expectations.

Add mrkevgc

Keeps harassing me over any Chew #1's I list. This has been going on for 3 months.

Add Jolchowski

Guy sent a High Grade Invincible #1 with just a bag and board for protection. Needless to say it's Mid to High Grade

Edited by SteveoSupremeo

Like I say-I've been blocked by ONE seller over a misunderstanding and so many times it has come back to bite me-I can't imagine a bunch of boardies blocking me-ouch.

Here’s an old one. Seller 54desoto sold me an unrestored Flash 123 for $500. At the post office I unpacked it, took a quick look, and dropped it into a box for grading. It came back with major restoration. I cracked it out and put it under a black light and it was very obvious. I told the seller Ed Heaton that the book came back restored. He basically told me to eat it. I filed a Paypal dispute and he fought it saying he didn’t know so he should not be held responsible. Meanwhile, when I left feedback I almost immediately was contacted by a user (this is when you could see usernames) that he sold the book to him on EBay 2 months before and he sent it back because it was restored. From what’s been said on this board, this is not the first incident like this users have had with this person.

Your call on this user: 54desoto He is still selling stuff under this account

May-16-2011

Ed-Heaton-54desoto-Flash-123.jpg

Need some advise, I know this is the blocked users thread but I cannot find the Ebay drank my milkshake thread. So, as I said yesterday I got my first Item not as Described filed against me yesterday. Death of Wolverine Gamestop variant sent to buyer sandracaroz. Anyone who has bought from me knows I pack my books well to prevent damage during shipping. This buyer contacted me stating the bag and board came loose during shipping and there are creases along the spine. The pictures they sent me look like they tried to rip away the book from the cardboard without cutting the tape that secured it during shipping. I know for a fact that this buyer ordered two other gamestop editions from gamestop as they told me as much. To me this sounds like a case of buyers remorse and they had to damage the book to have a reason to recover their money. Am I completely screwed on this deal?

Need some advise, I know this is the blocked users thread but I cannot find the Ebay drank my milkshake thread. So, as I said yesterday I got my first Item not as Described filed against me yesterday. Death of Wolverine Gamestop variant sent to buyer sandracaroz. Anyone who has bought from me knows I pack my books well to prevent damage during shipping. This buyer contacted me stating the bag and board came loose during shipping and there are creases along the spine. The pictures they sent me look like they tried to rip away the book from the cardboard without cutting the tape that secured it during shipping. I know for a fact that this buyer ordered two other gamestop editions from gamestop as they told me as much. To me this sounds like a case of buyers remorse and they had to damage the book to have a reason to recover their money. Am I completely screwed on this deal?

Probably. It would probably be best if you went along with the shipping damage story and filed an insurance claim on the book.

Ebay drank my milkshake.

Does Blowie ever get tired of this?