• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AndyBoBo's Kudos

86 posts in this topic

Purchased 21 books from Andy's latest thread and I could not be happier. Very careful and accurate grading, superior books all around, with prompt and friendly customer service. Top of the line. Many thanks Andy. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

I picked up a large batch of books and let me exclaim his positives:

Graded very tightly and I think he intentionally undergraded to suck me in.

Books arrived in a huge box with three comic bricks in the box surrounded by bubble wrap. Each brick was protected by thick cardboard pieces. I think an elephant would have had a hard to destroying the books inside.

His negatives:

If there was any I didn't see it. Sweet - sweet sales thread that I was glad I clicked on.

I bought a small boatload of books from Andy's recent sales thread. I can only echo what others before me have said. I think the only way I can describe this transaction would be to say that is was scrumtrulescent. Yes.. scrumtrulescent!

Absolutely awesome Andy! Superior grading, packaging and an all round nice guy to deal with. It doesn't get any better. Thanks!

I just received my second purchase from Andy in two years – and I have to admit I soundly regret he does not sell here more often. :D

Books (some SA FF and Avengers) were graded more than accurately, all bagged in Mylite2 bags with backing boards, and greatly priced. Thank you again! (thumbs u

Just picked up 3 very nice books from Andy's sales thread. Books were expertly graded and professionally packed. Sent lightning fast. A great person to deal with to boot. Perfect transaction from start to finish.

Thank You sir (worship)(worship)

Just picked up a number of great raw books from Andy's latest massive sales thread. All the books were accurately described. Everything shipped out right away and was packed expertly. Great communication as well. Looking forward to his next sales thread.

Got a HUGE order in from Andy, and as usual, things could not have gone any better. (worship) Andy is a tight grader, his prices were insanely good, he shipped super-quick, and he packaged everything so well the books could have withstood being hit by a tank. Add in the fact that he's great to talk to, and he's one of my favorite sellers on the boards! (thumbs u

I have to agree with ChiSoxFan. I was very pleased with Andy's grades and descriptions. They were as described if not better for great prices. He had a massive sales thread and got my package out very quickly maintaining excellent communication. Great packing btw and well worth the cost. I'm very picky but he was very patient with me responding to all my PM's and requests for hi res scans and details on some of the pricier books. I only wished I had seen his thread sooner. I look forward to buying from Andy in the future. Thanks, Andy! :whee: