• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

90 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how many covers exist for Sabrina #1?

So far I only know of three covers; the two done by Hack and the Francavilla variant. Are there any more?

I have this obsessive compulsion to want to buy all the different covers to this series (along with Afterlife with Archie). The covers all look oh so good.

I think the Francavilla variant will have various store logos on it.

Looks like the Campbell and Francavilla are still available at Midtown. I bought a couple more of each today. They are on the third page. Initially I thought they were sold out as I only saw #4 on the 1st page. Just FYI

These look great!!!

one of the guys i know who work at my LCS told me that this was going to be a hot title and that i should consider grabbing one... while i doubt this will appeal to me i ended up getting one of them. he claims these will sell like crazy.

It probably won't be the instant hit on eBay that Afterlife was. At least, if I owned an LCS I'd have ordered a few more copies of this after seeing the success of the other title.

I also didn't have a problem getting a copy this week, and there were maybe five left when I took mine. I was a little surprised I was able to get a copy after finding out some flipper came and got all the Wytches copies right at store opening.

Has anyone read #1 yet? Can we get a review?

The story teaser/synopsis has piqued my interest. I'm not a big fan of Francavilla's covers for Dark Horse in the past.

Maybe it's because it's the fall/halloween season. But I'm getting the itch to pick this one up. If it has some approval, it would push me over the fence to run by the LCS and pick it up.

-T