• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,403 posts in this topic

Theres so much Hulk love i wanted to bring this thread up top again :cloud9:

DSC01155_zpsb1ef341b.jpg

but i also love hulk too!

DSC01156_zps7c2fa831.jpg

Would you be willing to have any realistic prices on any of your books on eBay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Showcase-4-CGC-3-0-CR-OW-MUST-SEE-1st-Appearance-Flash-/261585387175?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3ce7b43ea7

Define "realistic", because on keys, that word seems to have gone out the window.

That means no :( it's understandable since the book is rare. My suggestion is get one off bids. It's a little rarer to come by but every year there's at least 4-5 copies in auctions. I believe there will be more this coming year as people cash the book in.

Thanks showcase! :gossip: I was wondering if someone would notice the 4.0. :whee:

It's probably the best grouping I'll ever achieve so I'm gonna enjoy it :acclaim:

That being said I can always admire from afar the awesome sigs that u and other esteemed boardie brethren have assembled. (worship)

Edited by Mongkorn

Thanks showcase! :gossip: I was wondering if someone would notice the 4.0. :whee:

It's probably the best grouping I'll ever achieve so I'm gonna enjoy it :acclaim:

That being said I can always admire from afar the awesome sigs that u and other esteemed boardie brethren have assembled. (worship)

Thanks. :acclaim: The signature is a sample of cool books I have like others. ;)

Thanks. :acclaim: The signature is a sample of cool books I have like others. ;)

Showcase22, your sig line inspires me to spend more money on better comic books. lol:insane:

-J.

Showcase22, your sig line inspires me to spend more money on better comic books. lol:insane:

-J.

:gossip: Yeah cause your sig line is so drab... (shrug)

-J.

:gossip: Yeah cause your sig line is so drab... (shrug)

:shy:

-J.

-J.

It inspires me to find out where he lives... hm

-J.

It inspires me to find out where he lives... hm

I live in ComicDome. :grin:

-J.

In time, my collection will dwarf yours by the pace you are going. :headbang:

Very nice set. SC4 has moved significantly the last 18 months, and it still has plenty of room to grow to catch the 2 Marvel Keys. Maybe the upcoming Mohawk Valley copy will fetch a big enough price to really pull the under copies up farther? (shrug)

Anyways, I am anxiously awaiting the TV show premiere tomorrow night. I saw the leaked pilot a few months back, and I was blown away.

Very nice set. SC4 has moved significantly the last 18 months, and it still has plenty of room to grow to catch the 2 Marvel Keys. Maybe the upcoming Mohawk Valley copy will fetch a big enough price to really pull the under copies up farther? (shrug)

Anyways, I am anxiously awaiting the TV show premiere tomorrow night. I saw the leaked pilot a few months back, and I was blown away.

I think that once the show starts tomorrow, this book will show much more interest and will likely have a spike in value. The Mohawk copy will break the last price it sold for guaranteed. There is still so much potential for this book. I think it will be neck and neck with Hulk 1. I can't wait for tomorrow for the premiere. it's gonna be epic! :banana: