• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I can't believe someone would do this to a book…
1 1

141 posts in this topic

This is over kill. I don't have a problem with SS books. Sig on key books are a little worse but with even then I may not mind as long as its done well. Some creators have awesome sigs that look good on books, like Steranko, but some sigs look really bad, like Stan Lee's. That said, I would never do something like this to this kind of book. this is horrible and I would absolutely say this decreases the books value. Yuck!

Don't think I've seen a worse looking signed book. Ever. UGH! What were they thinking?!!!

If an individual absolutely MUST have a book signed ( especially a key ), they then they should do so in a way that enhances the cover/artwork if at all possible. This? How could the owner think that the signatures enhance it in ANY way, unless their legally blind. Even then, someone that cares about them should have stepped in & said "don't do it"!

Don't think I've seen a worse looking signed book. Ever. UGH! What were they thinking?!!!

If an individual absolutely MUST have a book signed ( especially a key ), they then they should do so in a way that enhances the cover/artwork if at all possible. This? How could the owner think that the signatures enhance it in ANY way, unless their legally blind. Even then, someone that cares about them should have stepped in & said "don't do it"!