• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,296 posts in this topic

Just moved into a new house and I came across a door that I didnt remember seeing in the walk thru.

BQnlSnS.jpg

Based on where it was situated I didnt think it could be a closet, but I tried to open the door...

It was locked....

Started digging thru the keys the landlord gave me

Ah a key! and it fits!

I9LwReH.jpgq2TWEo0.jpg

what the?!?!?

k8vmy5c.jpg

Oh Sweet Sweet Baby Jeebus!

vKQnoSF.jpg

Slap my butt and call me Chuck Rozanski!

7DUXcmF.jpg

Just kidding... I did move into a new house, and found this super shallow closet (it got consumed in a bathroom redo on the other side of the wall) but it's perfect for displaying slabs, and it all sits behind a closed (and lockable!) door, which is handy when you have a 5 year old running around.

LGReuIh.jpg

kiNzLzX.jpg

That is cool!

Edited by Treco

Just moved into a new house and I came across a door that I didnt remember seeing in the walk thru.

BQnlSnS.jpg

Based on where it was situated I didnt think it could be a closet, but I tried to open the door...

It was locked....

Started digging thru the keys the landlord gave me

Ah a key! and it fits!

I9LwReH.jpgq2TWEo0.jpg

what the?!?!?

k8vmy5c.jpg

Oh Sweet Sweet Baby Jeebus!

vKQnoSF.jpg

Slap my butt and call me Chuck Rozanski!

7DUXcmF.jpg

Just kidding... I did move into a new house, and found this super shallow closet (it got consumed in a bathroom redo on the other side of the wall) but it's perfect for displaying slabs, and it all sits behind a closed (and lockable!) door, which is handy when you have a 5 year old running around.

LGReuIh.jpg

kiNzLzX.jpg

That is cool!

Awesome!

Part of the reason I have been reorganizing my comics was so that i could reduce space in my Public Storage facility. My comics that were for sale and my old files from my office have been stored there for many years. First it was a SHURGARD facility and they were wonderful. Ever since PUBLIC Storage took over the increases have been through the roof. They have averaged 10% a year. With the latest increase they want me to pay 50% more than a new tenant would pay for the identical unit next to mine. I would love to move out completely or at least reduce the size of the unit, and get in on the lower rent for a "new Tenant"

Anyway here is where the components for 75 boxes were stored in the unit.

secondset001_zps19c71ea2.jpg

Emptied desk top

secondset007_zpsba8072cc.jpg

Last Sunday I moved them all into my garage in the space I had cleared by moving the DC boxes upstairs for integration.

secondset015_zps7776215e.jpg

My For Sale Marvels. Just a few feet away from the table of box parts

secondset016_zpsc8d5dfda.jpg

My original Comic Closet. Designed it as best i could for the space, but it did not fit long boxes. With the new shorter Drawer boxes I can increase the capacity by about 25% and have access to almost all the boxes

secondset020_zps8f6ce076.jpg

You got it! Thanks :3

Awesome spidey room! I see the bed , do you sleep there? My wife would kill me if I had that much comic stuff in our room. lol

Yes, this is my bedroom.

I kinda feel sorry for you guys with the wife that wont let you do this kinda stuff D: Since I'm the female I don't think it will be a problem for me. ;3

You got it! Thanks :3

Awesome spidey room! I see the bed , do you sleep there? My wife would kill me if I had that much comic stuff in our room. lol

Yes, this is my bedroom.

I kinda feel sorry for you guys with the wife that wont let you do this kinda stuff D: Since I'm the female I don't think it will be a problem for me. ;3

(worship)