• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

So, he :takeit: on 7/31 and you invoiced him on 8/13?

Correct. I sent him 3 PM's requesting he pay my invoice or contact me if there was some issue and he has not read any of them.

1Cool did you PM him in a separate thread that you are going to be nominating him? If so, when?

Yep. I sent the following messages starting on August 13th:

#5410773 - 08/13/14 03:46 PM Invoice

1Cool Online happy

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Ohio

Hi,

I've got you down for the following books with a total of $68 including shipping. My paypal address is xxx but I do accept checks and MO if you want to pay that way. This invoice is assuming you live in the US so please let me know if your international and I'll send you a revised invoice. Thanks for the purchase.

Warlock 1 - FN- - $12

Warlock 2 - VG+ - $5

Warlock 3 - FN/VF - $4

Warlock 4 - VF - $5

Warlock 5 - VF- - $5

Warlock 6 - VF - $6

Warlock 7 - VF - $6

Warlock 8 - VF - $5

Warlock 9 - FN+ - $5

Warlock 10 - VF- - $4

Warlock 12 - FN - $3

Powerman 66 8

Total including shipping 68

Top Edit Edit Reply Reply Quote Quote Quick Reply Quick Reply Quick Quote Quick Quote

Unread By: Rpg410

#5425093 - 08/19/14 09:05 AM Re: Invoice

1Cool Online happy

TOTAL NEWBIE

Hey man,

Its been a week and it looks like you have not read this e-mail. Please send over a payment when you get a chance. Thanks.

Andrew

Top Edit Edit Reply Reply Quote Quote Quick Reply Quick Reply Quick Quote Quick Quote

Unread By: Rpg410

#5449931 - 08/29/14 12:34 PM Re: Invoice

1Cool Online happy

TOTAL NEWBIE

Its now been another 10 days since my last message and you still have not made a payment for the books. Please contact me ASAP since I'll have to report this transaction to the Probation Thread in a couple weeks. I'd love to resolve this purchase with you.

Andrew

Edited by 1Cool

I have the same story. I paid for two clocks and got the same runaround. Haven't seen anything and he hasn't responded to my last pm. I haven't asked for a refund through paypal, yet. I may be too late?

(This is concerning ajaxfarrell)

Edited by Treco

I am nominating sslim66 for NOT PAYING for a DD1 Graded 6.5 I sold him on Date: June 6th 2014 which I have documented in an email agreed to by both of us.

I have sent him a PM informing him of this nomination tonight, moments ago!

He was supposed to pay the remaining balance DATE Within 2 months from taking possession of the book which was : Date: June 6th 2014

So by Aug. 6th the DD1 should have been paid off!!!

More than fair and I gave him the book in the interim as a show of good faith, and a book he personally coveted and chose and had me hold for him that he picked out months before the purchase, again as a show of good faith.

I have sent him a PM informing him of this nomination. He broke his word, his TRUST with me, and I am confident when the board looks at the documentation, the PL list is the only way to get sslim66 to honor his agreements, and not steal from any other board members.

Stay safe everyone, it may be too late for me in this case, but I wanted to forewarn my fellow community. Many thanks for your time in advance and any help you may provide in achieving restitution and/or ending the scam I have unwittingly fallen into, simply by offering sslim66 my trust. BEWARE!

Regrettably but sincerely,

strummer2