• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

:applause::headbang:

Another comic sighting in a movie....In Stand By Me,in a scene they are talking about the body,Eyeball I think,is reading a prehero tales to Astonish...

Looks like a sweet copy as well...

:applause:

They also showed a Gang Busters #66 .

Awesome!Did you know what # the TTA is?I have to walk the puppy,so can't go through the other thread right away...mighty cool topic I may add!!!

Did you start that in the shellhead era?

Jimmers

I was just looking for any info on TTA in SBM, but can't seem to find anything.

I think that thread was post-Shellhead. :)

Loved this movie. The effects were amazing. I'm not usually a fan of Tom Cruise (mainly because I think he's an insufficiently_thoughtful_person off-screen), but he was excellent.

ey9hqlrhvyuuvhjqnvlm.gif

Edited by Ditch Fahrenheit

Didn't feel like driving to the grocery store, so I raided the pantry for tonight's dinner.

So good. :cloud9:

Ditch's Pantry Raid Chicken

r5sEJOH.jpg

dy0l5IY.jpg

K6csYXQ.jpg

jOAW6KZ.jpg

jCP3s7e.jpg

bqax9Wm.jpg

nN8y20S.jpg

r8II0QC.jpg

Low calorie, low fat, low carb, low sodium, no processed food, no added sugar, ~$3/serving, 30 minutes to plate.

Didn't feel like driving to the grocery store, so I raided the pantry for tonight's dinner.

r5sEJOH.jpg

dy0l5IY.jpg

K6csYXQ.jpg

jOAW6KZ.jpg

jCP3s7e.jpg

bqax9Wm.jpg

nN8y20S.jpg

r8II0QC.jpg

Low calorie, low fat, low carb, low sodium, no processed food, no added sugar, ~$3/serving, 30 minutes to plate.

I thought that said "Panty Raid."

And now...it does.

:whee:

r5sEJOH.jpg

dy0l5IY.jpg

K6csYXQ.jpg

jOAW6KZ.jpg

jCP3s7e.jpg

bqax9Wm.jpg

nN8y20S.jpg

r8II0QC.jpg

Organic...?

r5sEJOH.jpg

dy0l5IY.jpg

K6csYXQ.jpg

jOAW6KZ.jpg

jCP3s7e.jpg

bqax9Wm.jpg

nN8y20S.jpg

r8II0QC.jpg

Organic...?

:)

Isn't it funny that people obsess over that term, and it doesn't even have a specific meaning? I find myself surrounded by people who eat tons of bad stuff and then go to Whole Foods or whatever and pay ridiculous prices for "Organic Free Range Blahdiblah...", as if this makes up for it. lol

But yeah...according to my Organic Chemistry classes...it's definitely organic. :D

I'll get the recipe up soon.

I think I'll also post it over on Chow to confuse the boardies there.

I think my last post was on "how to peal a banana." lol

Weird place...you can cuss like a sailer...but mention comic books and :ohnoez: ...poofage ensues.

r5sEJOH.jpg

dy0l5IY.jpg

K6csYXQ.jpg

jOAW6KZ.jpg

jCP3s7e.jpg

bqax9Wm.jpg

nN8y20S.jpg

r8II0QC.jpg

Organic...?

Isn't it funny that people obsess over that term, and it doesn't even have a specific meaning? I find myself surrounded by people who eat tons of bad stuff and then go to Whole Foods or whatever and pay ridiculous prices for "Organic Free Range Blahdiblah...", as if this makes up for it. lol

But yeah...according to my Organic Chemistry classes...it's definitely organic. :D

Ha.

Ha ha.

Smartass.

meh

Organic = not grown with chemical pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, growth accelerants, free of genetically modified organisms, etc. In other words, natural foods, grown naturally, the way they were created.

And you are correct, eating processed, chemical laden garbage is not "evened out" by eating organic.

r5sEJOH.jpg

dy0l5IY.jpg

K6csYXQ.jpg

jOAW6KZ.jpg

jCP3s7e.jpg

bqax9Wm.jpg

nN8y20S.jpg

r8II0QC.jpg

Organic...?

Ha.

Ha ha.

Smartass.

meh

Organic = not grown with chemical pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, growth accelerants, free of genetically modified organisms, etc. In other words, natural foods, grown naturally, the way they were created.

And you are correct, eating processed, chemical laden garbage is not "evened out" by eating organic.

:eyeroll:

I've seen you eat.

You are to healthy eating as Twilight is to great literature.