• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

Finally got around to taking some pictures of the Art behind glass that I have. The first one is hanging on the wall in my daughter's room.

Katy Keene by Bill Woggon

003_zps10e1fa25.jpg

The next two are on the walls of my son's room.

Wolverine by Miller/Rubinstein

001_zps134da712.jpg

Captain America by Joe Simon signed by both Simon and Kirby

002_zps0a2335a9.jpg

Sorry this isn't 100% comic related.

I've been saving like crazy to have my two Texeira Wolverine pages framed, but this seemed so much more important. My Dad recently passed away and while cleaning out his apartment, tucked away in a closet in a broken little frame with cracked glass we found this. After a quick trip to the frame shop with saved money in hand, this piece has been returned to the glory it deserves.

My Grandfathers record of service from WWII

original.jpg

original.jpg

Sorry this isn't 100% comic related.

I've been saving like crazy to have my two Texeira Wolverine pages framed, but this seemed so much more important. My Dad recently passed away and while cleaning out his apartment, tucked away in a closet in a broken little frame with cracked glass we found this. After a quick trip to the frame shop with saved money in hand, this piece has been returned to the glory it deserves.

My Grandfathers record of service from WWII

original.jpg

original.jpg

(thumbs u

Figured I would post a few of my pieces.

I've been thinking about having this one reframed. I had this done years ago and at the time liked the frame, but now... not so much. Let me know if you think I should get it redone.

This is a storyboard piece from "The Venture Brothers" Season 3 episode "The Invisible Hand of Fate" I actually have the entire storyboard for the Nozzle sequence but this is the only framed piece. Signed by both creators of the show at NYCC 2012 matted and under Museum glass.

15116690507_2eda2171db_b.jpg

This one is next to impossible to get in frame lol sorry for the weird angle. Size+ where it is hung makes it really hard to shoot. This is a limited print that Adult Swim put out for NYCC 2011 that I had the guys sign, matted, and put under museum glass

15280197616_ced9577db3_b.jpg

Neal Adams commission of Catwoman from 2013 matted under museum glass:

15116656058_2f6f172bd5_b.jpg

Commission that I came up with and had Artboy99 do (amazing artist!!) matted and under museum glass

15280197006_73ac791673_b.jpg

Jack Kirby pencils, Dan Green Inks from Captain America 213 matted and under museum glass

15300102031_6721940061_b.jpg

I got my Muths back from the framer last week. The museum glass on the top one makes a pretty big difference.

PIzwPb.jpg

561SW1.jpg

9SavIW.jpg

fDaAyd.jpg

Looking good, Speedy!!!

Where on the pieces did Muth put his signature signature?

Dan