• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crassus Feedback Thread

210 posts in this topic

On a scale from 1 to 10, describing Robert as a buyer is like trying to keep Magneto, Hannibal Lecter, or the character that Samuel Jackson played at the end of Out Of Sight in prison. No mere numerical system can possibly contain his awesomeness. Maybe I shouldn't use super-villains to describe Robert's virtues, but hopefully you'll get the point anyhow.

On a scale from 1 to 10, describing Robert as a buyer is like trying to keep Magneto, Hannibal Lecter, or the character that Samuel Jackson played at the end of Out Of Sight in prison. No mere numerical system can possibly contain his awesomeness. Maybe I shouldn't use super-villains to describe Robert's virtues, but hopefully you'll get the point anyhow.

Agreed.

Besides this, Magneto is not sick as Hannibal Lecter… lol

Or better, they reduced many complex characters to sick caricatures of themselves – let’s say Robert is at least a Magneto or a Dr. Doom, in their "classical" magnificence.

And he is not evil, so it’s all good!… :D

After reading all this I don't know whether to blush or to turn myself into the police. lol

:o

lol...but I just had another great experience with you..thanks for the quick payment and all the fun;)

Picked up a nice batch of Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four related books from Robert during his last sale thread. The books were very tightly graded and the packing/shipping was excellent.

I have absolutly no reservations about buying books from Robert and neither should you.

Thanks,

James

I have done multiple transactions with this true gentleman, and I always come away ecstatic. Usually, I buy raws from Robert, but recently I picked up one of his slabs...the packaging job deserves special mention...one of the best packing jobs I've encountered yet, and I've seen some good ones. Think Fort Knox... (thumbs u

As always, my latest transaction with Robert was fantastic from start to finish. The books were tightly graded, the quick communication with him is always a pleasure, and the books were shipped lightning-quick and packed to withstand anything the Post Office could throw at it. One of the best sellers I've had the good fortune to deal with. (thumbs u