• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I'm not a very frequent fuser of these boards, so I hope I am posting this to the right place.

I would like to nominate Kramerica to the Probation List. Here are the details:

- on 7/20/14 I received his acknowledgement of my offer to buy his Rip Hunter #7 posted on the Gold/Silver Age Boards;

- also on 7/20 I paid for the book via PayPal;

- on 8/5 I inquired about the status, since I had received nothing

- on 8/6 I received a reply apologizing and saying that he had just found a job after 2 years and had been working very hard. "I plan to rectify that this Saturday so look for an email with tracking info sent to your email address later that day." I said okay, and good luck.

- By 8/25 I had received no email with any tracking info nor a package. I inquired again.

- I then received another response: "I apologize and you're right. I won't offer you excuses either. But I will promise you that I will ship your order on Saturday the moment I get back in town. I know it's taking ages but I promise to honor our transaction.

I'll touch base again Friday when I have a tracking number for you - I'll package it up Friday night and take it to the PO first thing Sat." - but nothing happened.

- on 9/6 I inquired yet again, and have received no answer.

Thanks for your help,

Tom

Ugh, that hurts! Kramerica is good people.

Yeah, I've known Mark to be nothing but upstanding on these boards. But if what TomHamilton says is the truth, Mark has no one to blame but himself - new job or not.

Ugh, that hurts! Kramerica is good people.

Yeah, I've known Mark to be nothing but upstanding on these boards. But if what TomHamilton says is the truth, Mark has no one to blame but himself - new job or not.

I PMed him. Hopefully he can work it out and stay off the list.

Sorry to hear it Tom. Kramerica/Mark has sold thousands of books here and I've never heard a complaint. This is not how he normally rolls. Hopefully this will be resolved shortly.

I doubt it makes you feel better but I'm glad he found a job.

+1, Glad to hear he found a job as well!

Sorry to hear it Tom. Kramerica/Mark has sold thousands of books here and I've never heard a complaint. This is not how he normally rolls. Hopefully this will be resolved shortly.

I doubt it makes you feel better but I'm glad he found a job.

+1, Glad to hear he found a job as well!

:eek: I've had numerous transactions with Mark and even though the last one was a little slower than usual, he always comes through. I know things have been tough for him recently but I'm sure he will follow through on his end.

I have some hopefully good news. It looks like he shipped the book today, so I hope this ends well. I now he does a lot of selling here, and that;s why I was so surprised. Thanks to all!

Tom

Ask if he's shipped my books, next time you talk to him.

:eek:

I will unfortunately have to nominate Rpg410 to the Probation List. On July 31, he asked for a package price on a set of Warlock's I had for sale. We agreed on a price and I took it down as sold. I did see he had just picked up another set of pretty much the same books so I asked him if he was still interested and he said he was. I invoiced him in August 13 and he has not paid and has not read the invoice or the several other messages I have sent him. Not really sure what I need to provide but here is the messages which prompted my request for him to be added to the list:

Rpg410 Offline

Hobbyist

Hey buddy, thanks! Any luck on the Luke Cage? Sorry about that also. I didn't realize I was looking at an older thread. Also can you give me a package price on any warlock books you have left? Thanks again

#5375703 - 07/31/14 08:38 AM Re: Would like to make a purchase

1Cool Online happy

TOTAL NEWBIE

Loc: Ohio

Hey man,

Let me get that list together for you. I noticed you picked up a set of Warlock on the boards - do you still want a total for what I have available. And please check out my sales thread to see if anything else peaks your interest.

Andrew

#5376333 - 07/31/14 01:36 PM Re: Would like to make a purchase

Rpg410 Offline

Hobbyist

Yes sir! I do still want them

#5376404 - 07/31/14 01:57 PM Re: Would like to make a purchase

1Cool Online happy

TOTAL NEWBIE

I've got issues 1 - 10 & 12 available for $65 shipped but I can do $60 shipped if you grab the set. I'll have to get you an exact quote on the Conan 1 tonight but I can sell you the Power Man 66 for an extra $8 if your interested in that one.

#5376456 - 07/31/14 02:20 PM Re: Would like to make a purchase

Rpg410 Offline

Hobbyist

I wanted the hero for hire #1, not Conan.

#5376460 - 07/31/14 02:23 PM Re: Would like to make a purchase

1Cool Online happy

TOTAL NEWBIE

Oh that's right. I did scan that one last night but I'm not sure about price and grade. I think its a FN but I'll send scans and price tonight. Do you want to have me put a sold sign up for the Warlocks and take down the PowerMan 66 from E-Bay.

#5376662 - 07/31/14 03:45 PM Re: Would like to make a purchase

Rpg410 Offline

Hobbyist

Sure thing! Thanks dude