• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of GA dealers online...
14 14

531 posts in this topic

We've started to sell digitally renewed golden age comics.

We have a unique comic player for iOS and Android, and a player for common browsers.

The following comic books are published:

Detective Dan

Judo Joe #1

Amazing Adventures #1

Beanbags #1

TheYarner.com

What do you mean by digitally renewed? Have they been cleaned up, recolored, etc.? Many books in the public domain are already available to read for free in a browser on the Comic Book + site. What are you offering beyond what they do?

http://comicbookplus.com/?dlid=1346

I thought that was it, but the "I" on the end confused me. Here's the website, but it hasn't been updated since 2003...someone told me Roter got in trouble over something...don't know if that is true and i don't want to spread a rumor if it isn't...maybe they were just referring to the BS way he treated collectors when they wanted to buy from him. There's a whole thread on him and he doesn't sound like Mr. Nice Guy... I bought a couple books from him in the early 90s. Graded very well...and they were priced right...guess things changed...

http://www.pcei.com/index.asp

No such website now.

Have the following books up for EBAY auction Last day

Exciting Comics #40 CGC 7.0 F/VF OW/W pages Universal Cosmic Aeroplane Pedigree

Exciting Comics #42 CGC 8.0 OW/W pages Universal

Thrilling Comics #34 CGC 5.0 C/OW pages Universal

Kid Komics #9 CGC 5.0 Universal

Most of these are going for well below OSPG value

Link

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/itm/Exciting-Comics-42-CGC-8-0-VF-OW-W-Unrestored-Classic-Alex-Schomburg-Cover-/331308778737?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4d238ac4f1

Have the following books up for EBAY auction Last day

Exciting Comics #40 CGC 7.0 F/VF OW/W pages Universal Cosmic Aeroplane Pedigree

Exciting Comics #42 CGC 8.0 OW/W pages Universal

Thrilling Comics #34 CGC 5.0 C/OW pages Universal

Kid Komics #9 CGC 5.0 Universal

Most of these are going for well below OSPG value

Link

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/itm/Exciting-Comics-42-CGC-8-0-VF-OW-W-Unrestored-Classic-Alex-Schomburg-Cover-/331308778737?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4d238ac4f1

link no good (shrug)

This thread is for links to golden age dealer's websites, not links to eBay items you have for sale.

The proper way to list them is to create a thread on either of these two boards:

- Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only - for CGC board sales

- Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc. - for external site links like eBay

Once you have created a thread there, use this thread to advertise them on this Golden Age board.

Golden Age Marketplace Links

(thumbs u

We cleaned up the comics, resized and croped them, added bright and vivid colors to every pages. We tried to retouch every straches as well. Beyond that we developed an ios and Android app to download and read the books in the traditional page by page, or in a panel-to-panel view mode. Of course we have a comic book reader web app for desktop users available on our website.

Detective Dan

Beanbags

Amazing adventures

Gabor

Edited by theyarner

Hello, Can anyone give me some history or buying experience with "Tomorrows Treasures"? I received an incredibly rude email and wondered what could be a motivation for his dislike of graded comics.

Thank you,

Mike

You will find a lot of pros and cons about him. You may want to do a search to find one of the earlier discussions. I like him but others are turned off by his attitude. He doesn't like slabbed books and usually sells them only if he gets them in trade.

Ritchie is a great dealer. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. But, he does not hesitate to say what he thinks, and new customers might see that as a rude attitude. As you get to know him (I strongly recommend calling, not e-mailing him) you will understand his point of view and he will work with you by reviewing the books you are interested in, and working with you on price. His only problem is that he's been a dealer for so long And has so many customers that he doesn't worry about public opinion. This can be a turn-off to new potential customers...

We have revamped our web-site. It is now much easier to search!

Please check it out if you get a chance...

www.bedrockcity.com

And if you see something you like send me a pm and I will knock 10% off the price!

www.bedrockcity.com

And if you see something you like send me a pm and I will knock 10% off the price!

I just went there, and browsed a few pages in the lower grade Golden Age section, and then I started getting the "404 not found" nag when trying other pages.

www.bedrockcity.com

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

www.bedrockcity.com

hm

Love the new site!

Edited by piper

www.bedrockcity.com

i want 20% off.

www.bedrockcity.com

i want 20% off.

Billy Effing Parker