• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Had this signed this past weekend at Fan Expo. It was cool meeting Azzarello although he was not in a great mood..ha

x1dchf.jpg[/img]

2a7j70h.jpg[/img]

HA!!! He's got that look in his face that says, "Why is this tool taking a photo of me?"

I wish someone came out with a book of awkward convention photos of comic creators. I'd buy it.

HA!!! He's got that look in his face that says, "Why is this tool taking a photo of me?"

I wish someone came out with a book of awkward convention photos of comic creators. I'd buy it.

Right...He was doing it on purpose though..Although he was pissed that another writer showed up an hour late before him and took his spot before he could get there..but he seemed like he was ok afterwards..

Dscott hooked me up with the sig....

IMG_29611_zps33467d8d.jpg

I'm happy to add this to my collection. This is the Usagi 136 retailer incentive variant. Unfortunately there's not too many of these lying around since retailers aren't exactly ordering Usagi in mass quantities. Which is dumb, obviously, because Usagi is fantastic. I've purchased copies here and there online over the past 3 years and every one but this copy had something wrong with it, usually a dinged corner. I love this cover.

Usagi136Variant_zpse1e08a03.jpg

The toughest & highest demanded signature at the 2014 SDCC was Frank Miller. He did not have any scheduled signings other than the Sin City 2 poster signing. My wife and I were able to corner him for a few moments to get a few books signed. Here they are:

The Daredevil 181 and 180 are signed by Miller and Klaus Janson:

CGCSSDaredevil181Miller_zps9588afef.jpg

CGCSSDaredevil180a_zps5a6afa0b.jpg

This Daredevil 179 is signed by Miller, Janson, and Stan Lee:

CGCSSDaredevil179_zpsdb9166e2.jpg

Sin City: a Dame to Kill For # 1 signed by Miller:

CGCSSSinCityADametoKillFor1FrankMiller_zpsb822e17d.jpg

Edited by Triston Pence

The toughest & most demmanded signature at the 2014 SDCC was Frank Miller. He did not have any scheduled signings other than the Sin City 2 poster signing. My wife and I were able to corner him for a few moments to get a few books signed. Here are a few:

The Daredevil 181 and 180 are signed by Miller and Klaus Janson:

CGCSSDaredevil181Miller_zps9588afef.jpg

CGCSSDaredevil180a_zps5a6afa0b.jpg

This Daredevil 179 is signed by Miller, Janson, and Stan Lee:

CGCSSDaredevil179_zpsdb9166e2.jpg

Sin City: a Dame to Kill For # 1 signed by Miller:

CGCSSSinCityADametoKillFor1FrankMiller_zpsb822e17d.jpg

EPIC HAUL!!!! :applause:

Love this cover. People forget about DC's legends. If it ain't Stan Lee its nobody. Not true.

Denny O'Neil & Jose Luis Garcia Lopez

2509142104081.jpg

True enough! Going to get that comic & a few others signed by Jose Luis Garcia Lopez at NYCC in 2 weeks. That guy doesn't get enough love for his work. Not sure if he likes drawing DC Merchandise but that's the only time I see him draw anymore.