• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

No one wants my Woodgod sketch-I'm sending it to KySticks

I replied with an :takeit: but you never acknowledged it so I just deleted the post figuring I wasn't worthy of such a fine collectible in your eyes. Which is sad considering I actually have the first 5 Woodgod appearances in my collection. You didn't respond to it and neither did Harvey-- it sat there for 2 days.

:o

How did I miss that????

It's yours

1zxl6gz.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist

???

A Festivus Miracle!

No one wants my Woodgod sketch-I'm sending it to KySticks

I replied with an :takeit: but you never acknowledged it so I just deleted the post figuring I wasn't worthy of such a fine collectible in your eyes. Which is sad considering I actually have the first 5 Woodgod appearances in my collection. You didn't respond to it and neither did Harvey-- it sat there for 2 days.

:o

How did I miss that????

It's yours

1zxl6gz.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist

???

Turtle = a little slow. To obscure I guess.

I'm gonna do another wolverine skitch cover RAK featuring: LADY WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh snap

RAK RAK RAK

2rhs7ja.jpg

Ha, that's awesome! If it's still up tomorrow when i get online then i'm gunna have to pick that one up.

Question, am I the only one surprised that Kav hasnt redone the Spider Woman cover with a Kav Special, Extra Junkie Trunk?

Feel like I haven't thrown up a RAK in a while, so how about a...

RIF RAF! (Reading Is Fundamental RAK)

A pair of novels from the 1970s Marvel Pocket Novel Series. Both of these were from 1979 I believe. Fun little Bronze Age curiosities / collectibles ... And some reading material to boot!

Free shipping in the USA.

imagejpg1.jpg

:takeit:

I'm planning to post a RAK this morning.

A couple a' RAKs.

Batman 14-17 (the "Death of the Family" arc - very good arc). Got this from the PIF thread, read it, liked it, and am passing it on to whomever would like to have/read it.

photo1_zpscd83a7b7.jpg

For those who read/collect the old pulp magazines..."Astounding Science Fiction", December 1946 (reading copy, obviously)

photo2_zps61698e34.jpg

Free shipping in the US.

Edited by tilleycs