• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

There you go - and with a bit of patience comes an amicable result all around.

Uchinha - I'll have your slab out this weekend.

:preach:

Don't feel guilty.

RAK's are just that - Random Act's of Kindness. It's someone wanting to just give something without expecting anything in return.

:cloud9:

As long as you don't start taking a bunch of them, you're good! (thumbs u

Feel like I haven't thrown up a RAK in a while, so how about a...

RIF RAF! (Reading Is Fundamental RAK)

A pair of novels from the 1970s Marvel Pocket Novel Series. Both of these were from 1979 I believe. Fun little Bronze Age curiosities / collectibles ... And some reading material to boot!

Free shipping in the USA.

imagejpg1.jpg

YES!

….and it's pedigreed!

Tongie Farm! (never heard of this till now if anyone has any info on them)

Check out qualitycomix.com

It's the only place I've seen that 'pedigree'

That's what I was afraid of….

Well now it is apart of the "La Onda Pedigree" (those of you who understand where my name comes from will get that reference).

:takeit:

Batman #4 only. :sumo: (thumbs u

(The Action #15 is too valuable to be tossed in... though I appreciate the gesture... and I don't want you to feel pressured into including it. Hang onto the Action and the Xmen, or if you don't want them, sell them off and fund more of your collection.)

I'm new to this thread but will look for something to post up. Stay tuned folks. :hi:

I always knew you were wicked awesome!!! Sorry,I got bummed reading though and you saved the day! Can't wait tonsee the fire on this thread!!!

I have a question (both for Harvey and the participants):

I have a quantity of stuff that I’d love to offer for free, but shipping from here is quite expensive, and it would cost me a lot for each shipment.

Would it be OK to offer stuff and ask for a contribution on the shipping costs? hm

I have a question (both for Harvey and the participants):

I have a quantity of stuff that I’d love to offer for free, but shipping from here is quite expensive, and it would cost me a lot for each shipment.

Would it be OK to offer stuff and ask for a contribution on the shipping costs? hm

I don't see why it would be a problem; I've seen others offer stuff and say "I'll cover first $10-$20 for International shipping," for example. If people know up front they may have to contribute to shipping costs, I see no problem at all. My 2c