• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I think people are upset because you stated that you are unwilling to change up your offer and claimed that you are selling all of your other books. I'm guessing people feel that you could offer up some of those other books instead of selling as people offer things all the time that they could sell as well.

Additionally, I think there is concern that you were claiming TWD slab solely to sell it.

Finally, yes, if your offer is not claimed, you will receive a strike, including a suspension from the thread.

Change up my offer huh? ok well all I left is action comics 15 and giant size x-men 2 and maybe I wasn't clear in my other posts so here goes

I will not be selling the offer I get

I will only be selling the comic books I have left

The only comic books I have left are

Action Comics 15

Giant Size X-men #2

Where are all my other comics I'm claiming to sell?

At CGC!

Do I have any other comics to offer?

No other than the two others I've mentioned at this time I have no other comics to offer

Am I a troll ?

No I'm not people jump down my throat everytime I may not write things clearly enough

Why don't you have more comics?

I'm poor ok there I said it I don't have the money to be buying high value comics like you guys do

I hope you guys read what I posted because I never want to be accused of something wrong or some scammer type deal because that's who I am an honest guy who's poor and has a learning disability and I'm giving my best shot in this thread and I take heat for it

and since you guys complain so much tell me if you want this deal

a giant size x-men

bat #4

a package deal all these comics come together

It's honestly all I have to offer and I thought the point of this thread was to give and recieve what people enjoy having regardless of value and being happy with what you got isn't that the meaning of giving?

and to everyone who doubts me DON'T

we are adults here so we should act like it and if you have something to say to me then do it I work hard to get a good reputation here and on ebay and every other forum and I don' t want to.lose my reputation over an assumption that's not even true in the first place :( so next time you have a problem tell it to my face meaning don't make a big show of it I

front of everyone to get attention pm me about it

Edited by uchiha101

admin of this thread: I'm being honest with what I have and don't have also getting my reputation in jepordy over a baseless assumption is stupid is it not? so admin of this thread I have been honest with you and the people here so what is you're verdict?

Man, relax. It's not a junk donkey offer, rather it's one of those that has a very small universe of potential takers. Too early to be talking strikes, but if it ultimately happens, I would not consider you being in the same company as some of the previous strike recipients.

and to those who understand me and aren't saying I'm a scammer thank you! I appreciate people like this the ones who don't jump down my throat for every mistake that I make :)

and to those who accuse me of wrong doing

don't act like you never made a mistake in you're lives if that were true you wouldn't be where you are today because no one's perfect and I'll be the first to admit that

and if you have something negative to say about me pm me don't make a show of it for no reason I'm working hard on a good reputation so don't ruin it with assuming things for yourselves

That was my rant five or six posts telling you guys what I think

Cheers,

Gabriel Kawa

I think your Bats 6 is a really great offer by itself. If you want to provide additional options, maybe the Action, that's also a nice idea.

It's actually bat #4 but I appreciate that comment :)

Sorry, my mistake. Still waking up over here.

I want to apologize for saying you were going to sell the slab. It was trolling of me and I was wrong. Because we don't know people personally we tend to form perceptions of others and fill in our own facts. People were put off by your statement that you wouldn't change up your offer but I see now that was miscommunication rather than malice. Your offer is solid and better than most. In fact your book sold for more than $150. Hopefully this experience has not soured you on the website.

I think your Bats 6 is a really great offer by itself. If you want to provide additional options, maybe the Action, that's also a nice idea.

It's actually bat #4 but I appreciate that comment :)

Sorry, my mistake. Still waking up over here.

lol no problem

I hope you did not take my initial comment to mean your offer was a bad one. I did offer the suggestion that you may want to post up a secondary offer just because the number of people looking for a partial Batman is very small. I didn't know your situation so that's why I said it was up to you.

I want to apologize for saying you were going to sell the slab. It was trolling of me and I was wrong. Because we don't know people personally we tend to form perceptions of others and fill in our own facts. People were put off by your statement that you wouldn't change up your offer but I see now that was miscommunication rather than malice. Your offer is solid and better than most. In fact your book sold for more than $150. Hopefully this experience has not soured you on the website.

Thank you for the apology I appreciate it and I'll try to make things clear in the future

and to those who understand me and aren't saying I'm a scammer thank you! I appreciate people like this the ones who don't jump down my throat for every mistake that I make :)

don't act like you never made a mistake in you're lives if that were true you wouldn't be where you are today because no one's perfect and I'll be the first to admit that

and if you have something negative to say about me pm me don't make a show of it for no reason I'm working hard on a good reputation so don't ruin it with assuming things for yourselves

Cheers,

Gabriel Kawa

Here is the deal. I could care less if you sell TWD or not that was not the point. If you had read/followed the thread you would see people do what they can to change up there offer to get someone to take it. If you flippantly say you are not going to change up your offer the way you did then it looks as though you are not wanting to participate in the good faith of the thread. We all say things poorly and this may be the case here. Now lets get back to the offer.

Cheers,

Gabriel Kawa

Here is the deal. I could care less if you sell TWD or not that was not the point. If you had read/followed the thread you would see people do what they can to change up there offer to get someone to take it. If you flippantly say you are not going to change up your offer the way you did then it looks as though you are not wanting to participate in the good faith of the thread. We all say things poorly and this may be the case here. Now lets get back to the offer.

ok then I'll update my offer the first person to say :takeit:

gets

bat #4

giant size x-men 2

bat #4

front

bat4front001.jpg

back

bat4back001.jpg

Giant size X-men #2

front

giantsizex-men2front.jpeg

back

giantsizex-men2backjpeg.jpeg

I hope someone takes this one :)

Edited by uchiha101

Everyone's favourite King and his Tiger......

twd108_zps204ed807.jpg

GO!

Oh 50% for postage will be appreciated but not compulsory.

I'll try this again

:takeit:

gets

bat #4

giant size x-men 2

bat #4

front

bat4front001.jpg

back

bat4back001.jpg

Giant size X-men #2

front

giantsizex-men2front.jpeg

back

giantsizex-men2backjpeg.jpeg

I hope someone takes this one :)

Edited by uchiha101

Batman #4 only. :sumo: (thumbs u

(The Action #15 is too valuable to be tossed in... though I appreciate the gesture... and I don't want you to feel pressured into including it. Hang onto the Action and the Xmen, or if you don't want them, sell them off and fund more of your collection.)

I'm new to this thread but will look for something to post up. Stay tuned folks. :hi:

(The Action #15 is too valuable to be tossed in... though I appreciate the gesture... and I don't want you to feel pressured into including it. Hang onto the Action and the Xmen, or if you don't want them, sell them off and fund more of your collection.)

I'm new to this thread but will look for something to post up. Stay tuned folks. :hi:

thanks someone just made me an offer so I took it off and updated the offer

:applause:

Everyone's favourite King and his Tiger......

twd108_zps204ed807.jpg

GO!

Oh 50% for postage will be appreciated but not compulsory.

I'll try this again

gets

bat #4

giant size x-men 2

bat #4

front

bat4front001.jpg

back

bat4back001.jpg

^^ point five