• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

I believe I already know which one this is, so I am waiting to see the scans. :)

This one?

Batman 4

This one:

yes that's the one, my internet doesn't work properly so I'll scan the conic tomorrow and in the meantime the video is there for reference :(

Yeah, well at least for me, the Woodgod joke was shot, had its lifeless corpse dragged into the woods, stabbed, dismembered, burned, the ashes were buried, then that plot of land was frozen and sent into the deepest depths of the galaxy.

It's a bit dated guys, just my 2c

I believe I already know which one this is, so I am waiting to see the scans. :)

This one?

Batman 4

This one:

yes that's the one, my internet doesn't work properly so I'll scan the conic tomorrow and in the meantime the video is there for reference :(

Might want to throw up an official offer if you can, without the scans.

This one?

Batman 4

This one:

yes that's the one, my internet doesn't work properly so I'll scan the conic tomorrow and

Offer

Bat #4

missing four wraps and is coverless

First person take do :takeit: gets it so pm me ur address and offer up something of equal or better value, I will get scans tomorrow because my internet is messed up right now

in the meantime the video is there for reference :(

Might want to throw up an official offer if you can, without the scans.

I thought flat out saying "post something of equal or greater value" was frowned upon to say the least or did the thread change while I've been fantasy footballing?

No one complained about the value so far. :shrug: Maybe too much fantasy football? :D

@uchiha: you messed up the tags when you posted the offer text: you may want to edit the message and leave just the offer, without quote tags, so Harvey can address the post.

Everyone's favourite King and his Tiger......

twd108_zps204ed807.jpg

GO!

Oh 50% for postage will be appreciated but not compulsory.

I'll try this again

:takeit:

offer

Bat #4

coverless and missing four wraps

1st person to post :takeit: gets it

front

bat4front001.jpg

back

bat4back001.jpg

thanks for being patient guys