• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

22,992 posts in this topic

Okay, what the hell happened to the Cap 37 on eBay??????????? :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

I was following that one as well. (shrug)

I actually sold some nice books to fund the purchase. Very annoying.

How nice was it? :popcorn:

That's a bummer b/c I was watching that book to see what the final strike price was going to be. Absolutely love that cover... :cloud9: Here's the link:

Cap-37.

Hope that link works...

The response that I received from the seller...

Had an unexepected family medical emergency and am a bit overwhelmed with that right now to deal with the auction. Will try to relist the book in a few months.

my apologies,

- vaultkeeper777

I suppose it's possible, but when you're 8 days into a 10 day auction that's been bid up to $3850, there's not much to deal with other than shipping the book out to the winning bidder.

yah I noticed it got pulled too. I thought he might have taken an absurd offer offline. Perhaps it will resurface. White pager 9.0 really nice.

Jeff/Dave, where either of you going after it?

I was. One of my top GA covers of all time. I suspect he did accept an off-eBay offer.

Cap 37 is the first in the run for down sized books..which has been the only neg for me on that book. What's GPA on highest recorded sale?

No GPA data above 8.0. The last 8.0 sale was for 3K in 2011.

Okay, it's 18 months later, and vaultkeeper777 just relisted the book with a 12K BIN. The price doesn't seem out of line, but he has no feedback, buying or selling, since 2012.

Hijacked account? hm