• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

Stunning books being posted. Congrats !!!

This one has eluded me for quite awhile. Finally found a decent copy in Chicago.

photo STRFANTASY2_zpsb027eec0.jpg

I loved the front cover colors on these and couldn't resist picking them up too.

photo THISMADHAUNT7_zps7dff38db.jpg

photo THISMAGHAUNT8_zps610f2ca1.jpg

Just picked this one up from a boardie. (thumbs u Was trying to stick to midgrade books for affordability, but couldn't resist this one! :cloud9:

CT13_zps2bc05ead.jpg

Matt Fox covers have that effect on people. Congrats on grabbing a classic cover!

Just picked this one up from a boardie. (thumbs u Was trying to stick to midgrade books for affordability, but couldn't resist this one! :cloud9:

CT13_zps2bc05ead.jpg

Matt Fox covers have that effect on people. Congrats on grabbing a classic cover!

It's a super gem of a cover. I just recently got a lower mid-grade copy from Dale at Chicago, and love it! :)

CT13_zps2bc05ead.jpg

Congrats! That is a great book (thumbs u