• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

Well seems Harvey added him already. When I logged in today the boards were not showing many Unread posts. Harvey's update to the PL was one of them.

If someone adds a boardie to the PL please post they have been added. Thanks!

Noobs :eyeroll:

On a serious note - how good are these clocks - every man and his dog seems to have bought one.

Anyone got any 'home pics' (not a sales thread one) - is the backing image on card or vinyl?

They do seem popular.

I received a Chamber of Chills #19 clock as a gift a few years ago....really nice,actually loved it so much I have it still at the original gifters house for safe keeping...I have so many pets ect,didn't want dust,dander,birds getting at it.I can see it whenever I want and it is safe.Keeps great time.Glossy card stock I think,behind a sturdy transparent front,a little smaller than a ten inch record.

If it were not for the problems apparent I would definitely recommend.

I'll.trynand get you an image.

Well seems Harvey added him already. When I logged in today the boards were not showing many Unread posts. Harvey's update to the PL was one of them.

:sorry:

Noobs :eyeroll:

On a serious note - how good are these clocks - every man and his dog seems to have bought one.

Anyone got any 'home pics' (not a sales thread one) - is the backing image on card or vinyl?

They do seem popular.

They are really cool clocks.I have one with Bats 251,and one with GL 76 covers.I've also given several to boardies with a theme.Comix4fun was my recipient two years ago who likes Dave Stevens,so I got him a clock with Sheena and a bunch of Dave Stevens items,but the clock always kind of rounded out the gift.

I never ever had any problems getting my clocks,and total I have bought ten clocks.

sheena_jpg.jpg

airboy_jpg.jpg

Edited by oakman29

Clocks are beautiful and I can't imagine he makes more than a few $$ on each one. He spends a lot of time designing how the picture relates to the clock circle.

I hope everything is OK, I'm just disappointed that he said he had already MAILED the items. If there was some other problem and he said he had not mailed it yet, and there would be a delay, I never would have posted. Still not in today's mail :(

Clocks are beautiful and I can't imagine he makes more than a few $$ on each one. He spends a lot of time designing how the picture relates to the clock circle.

I hope everything is OK, I'm just disappointed that he said he had already MAILED the items. If there was some other problem and he said he had not mailed it yet, and there would be a delay, I never would have posted. Still not in today's mail :(

Maybe he's busy writing the cheque for the licensing fees that he owes.

Wait.....oh, maybe not

Wait.....oh, maybe not

hm

Wait.....oh, maybe not

What's a

"cheque" eh? ;)

Wait.....oh, maybe not

What's a

"cheque" eh? ;)

lol

I'd have to check but I believe "cheque" is the proper spelling for everyone but Americans.

proper spelling for everyone but Americans = improper spelling

This does seem to be the American way of thinking. :eyeroll:

I'd have to check but I believe "cheque" is the proper spelling for everyone but Americans.

Now what's this all aboot?

proper spelling for everyone but Americans = improper spelling

This does seem to be the American way of thinking. :eyeroll:

American way of thinking = proper way of thinking