• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

That's what I was thinking.

As far as him saying he's not gonna participate then snapping up an offer that should be touted as a success story for the power of the giving tree. His offer was great and was snapped up immediately. I think some boardies are too quick to crucify someone especially if they see others doing it.

It was put on the grading forum section, yes I see that, different user name there though for some reason?

But that is not CGC grading, that's just opinions from a scan or picture, which as we all know from the grading competitions a few years back can be very deceiving without actually having the book in hand.

At least he also said VG or VG- in the forum, now if he said FN- on forum and VG on ebay, that would be more worth complaining about in my opinion, lol.

RAK

Since I am getting rid of my Xfactor collection I though someone might think this is cool. That and I know its a hot book right now

ff5qig.jpg

Might put up another RAK later too

I'm actually trying to collect some X-Factor…..

:takeit: