• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
48 48

10,294 posts in this topic

Gotta start somewhere, right?

12A5CB54-96A4-4027-8428-022406B67220.jpg

4FDBA6CE-12E8-4CE8-8CBE-85671448A6F6.jpg

88073277-85A3-4FF2-A967-B833210EF11A.jpg

FA1B04B0-12E8-4C81-A109-E33490787768_1.jpg

The Amazing Spider-Man #252 and #375 I bought from boardies as well as the repro animation cel from the 1990s Spider-Man cartoon. Issue #375 is currently holding a place for my copy of #300 which is sitting in Joey's place awaiting pressing and grading. Hopefully I can get another frame and put issues #316, #375 and #347 in it. The Batman is awaiting my copies of 405-407 to come back from CGC and I will have the entire "Year One" run graded and framed on the wall. I'm trying to keep it simple since I don't have a lot of space with which to work. Keeping it to my favorite hero/villain feud and my favorite hero overall. Maybe someday when I upgrade to a bigger place I can have a proper "comic book room" but for right now this is a comic room/office that I share with my girlfriend.

Nice :applause:

One day I will set one of these up, still a few years out though. I love getting ideas from all the great posts in this thread until then!

+1 lol

My 1,000 square foot condo just doesn't give me quite the opportunity I'd like!

I finally figured out how to transfer images from my tablet to my main computer. Now it is easy to upload them to photobucket

Raw space after emptying oldest daughters stuff out of closet

1013_zps026a7e94.jpg

filled with old style comic boxes

621_zps754042b9.jpg

have to reboot computer. will add more later

Hi all, I recently got hold of an original Scorchy Smith #8 comic published by L Miller,

I can't find any information about this comic online. Does anyone have any ideas about the history of this comic?

probably want to the golden age subforum and ask, rather than in a thread about what people's comic book rooms look like.

Also, you would probably do well to post a picture, because some people dont' think there is a comic called Scorchy Smith #8.