• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

I picked up BioShock and BioShock 2 on sale in the PlayStation Store quite a while back. Been waiting for BioShock Infinite to go on sale so I can have the trilogy together in one place. Sony has had it priced at $39.99 for a long time now.

Finally picked up BioShock Infinite for $9.99 in the PlayStation Store Flash Sale that's going on this weekend. :cloud9:

I've just started Dishonored. Excellent game. Trying to do it using as much stealth as possible, but that's facilitated by a very interesting, short distance, 'Blink' or teleportation ability. It has a basic RPG structure, where you can do the main missions or veer off onto side quests, and a need to meticulously scavenge resources for coin to buy upgrades. Nice graphics and a pastel colour scheme, a striking contrast to the occasionally quite gory outcome of combat.

I'm hyped for a next gen system now. I don't want to buy any PS3 games. All the money saved is going to the PS4 or XBOX1. Haven't decided which yet, that choice will be made when I have $500 to blow.

By then plenty of reviews should be in on the games I'm eying anyway. But right now I'm liking Silent Hill, even though the prior installments I've played had major gameplay issues despite the great graphics.

Also liking that Tom Clancy game with the hostages. And the new Call Of Duty.

I'm hyped for a next gen system now. I don't want to buy any PS3 games. All the money saved is going to the PS4 or XBOX1. Haven't decided which yet, that choice will be made when I have $500 to blow.

By then plenty of reviews should be in on the games I'm eying anyway. But right now I'm liking Silent Hill, even though the prior installments I've played had major gameplay issues despite the great graphics.

That Silent Hill trailer is.....intense.

That Silent Hill trailer is.....intense.

This guy was cracking me up! - NSFW language

Here's the first trailer for the new Resident Evil 1 remake

By Christopher Grant on Sep 01, 2014

Capcom has released the first trailer for its upcoming remake of the original Resident Evil, unveiled early last month. The remake shares the same "early 2015" release window as the just-announced Resident Evil Revelations 2, and the same platform lineup of Windows PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

"We have been very careful to preserve the original atmosphere of the game," producer Yoshiaki Hirabyashi said in a video released last month. "And are ensuring that no unnecessary changes will be made. The tempo and flow of the original game are an inherent part of its scary atmosphere so we have made the decision not to disrupt this tempo.