• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

In my never ending search for OA, a few more pages dropped in my lap yesterday. Issue 75 is chock full of brilliant DPSs. I've already got one of those DPS, added another to the museum. You would all hate me if you knew how much I got this for. I absolutely love the ring around Viltrum made from the dead bodies of the Viltrumites. Would really love the other DPS with the close ups of those bodies!

image_zpsaeed4994.jpg

Nice Splash Sir!

Finally got to meet Ottley today and go through the OA. My goodness, there were 2 portfolios full of only covers, was so awesome to flip through them. Still gotta go back tomorrow to pick up my commission and a few other doodles, but, today, I walked with 32 pages and 5 covers. My work here is done.

Finally got to meet Ottley today and go through the OA. My goodness, there were 2 portfolios full of only covers, was so awesome to flip through them. Still gotta go back tomorrow to pick up my commission and a few other doodles, but, today, I walked with 32 pages and 5 covers. My work here is done.

Holy !

Holy !

Yeah, you said it. I forgot to mention I also grabbed the elusive Arom Eve t-shirt! Woohoo!

Holy !

Yeah, you said it. I forgot to mention I also grabbed the elusive Arom Eve t-shirt! Woohoo!

Are we going to see some pictures of all this loot?

Holy !

Holy ! is right! :o

Which covers did you pick up? I'd love to see pics. (thumbs u

:popcorn:

Holy !

Holy ! is right! :o

Which covers did you pick up? I'd love to see pics. (thumbs u

:popcorn:

Damn son! Share pics please!

Ok, guys, here's the covers. On a side note, I already have Cory's half of the 17 TPB, and, as I've said before, Angstrom is my fav.

image_zps7af2d791.jpg

image_zpsbb6b5d0a.jpg

image_zps537f77bd.jpg

image_zps0a6b16aa.jpg

image_zps9c9e82ce.jpg

It may sound completely mad, but, I was very selective. I opted for covers that were done on the 400 thicker paper, with the exception of the Angstrom covers. I got as much of the older stuff as I could due to the paper. Some newer pages I got just because they were too awesome to pass up. There was a lot left! Also, I spoke at length with Ryan's brother-in-law, Burke, about how they should handle the OA sales. I think Burke is helping with the shipping. I suggested they buy and use Masonite for the delivery and I specifically stated that there were a bunch of potential customers here on this site for OA pages. I know a bunch of you guys are looking for pages. Cheers!

Ok, guys, here's the covers. On a side note, I already have Cory's half of the 17 TPB, and, as I've said before, Angstrom is my fav.

image_zps7af2d791.jpg

image_zpsbb6b5d0a.jpg

image_zps537f77bd.jpg

image_zps0a6b16aa.jpg

image_zps9c9e82ce.jpg

It may sound completely mad, but, I was very selective. I opted for covers that were done on the 400 thicker paper, with the exception of the Angstrom covers. I got as much of the older stuff as I could due to the paper. Some newer pages I got just because they were too awesome to pass up. There was a lot left! Also, I spoke at length with Ryan's brother-in-law, Burke, about how they should handle the OA sales. I think Burke is helping with the shipping. I suggested they buy and use Masonite for the delivery and I specifically stated that there were a bunch of potential customers here on this site for OA pages. I know a bunch of you guys are looking for pages. Cheers!

Those are awesome!! Congrats!! (thumbs u