• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

O

Alright you degenerate greedy junk donkeys I'll pay for shipping in the good 'ol US of A and $10 bucks credit towards international.

Pick one slab.

Option 9. Weird Mystery Tales 10 CGC 9.0

D0BE6E59-2A5E-4D1C-BA5A-57A4606B988A_zpsus1osvyr.jpg

True Love Problems and Advice Illustrated 19 CGC 9.2 File Copy

4BD5FAAA-AB78-4FFE-8C1D-8BD1F81100E9_zpsqr5gkcst.jpg

Okay,I would kill and be mean and not positive for these two,especially True Love Problems....There are pages ahead,but man,if no one jumped....

bump up front for those who missed it

take all 4 books, all are complete and intact

very nice book besides spine split up half of book starting at the bottom

_579_zps99a0d4dd.jpg

Has a little staple rust

_5710_zpsf5e8bb09.jpg

_578_zps7f20fa2a.jpg

spine split from top of book too top staple

IMG_20140831_0002_zps64d4cf59.jpg

If I'm allowed,I'll.take this.

But I'm just off to bed,so stuff tomorrow afternoon.

I just can't resist the pre hero stuff.

If I'm allowed,that is.

Jimmers

bump up front for those who missed it

take all 4 books, all are complete and intact

very nice book besides spine split up half of book starting at the bottom

_579_zps99a0d4dd.jpg

Has a little staple rust

_5710_zpsf5e8bb09.jpg

_578_zps7f20fa2a.jpg

spine split from top of book too top staple

IMG_20140831_0002_zps64d4cf59.jpg

If I'm allowed,I'll.take this.

But I'm just off to bed,so stuff tomorrow afternoon.

I just can't resist the pre hero stuff.

If I'm allowed,that is.

Jimmers

I think you just took an offer less than a week ago so you will have to wait awhile to grab another one (other than the ones which sit for two days). The first page of the thread has the complete list of rules for the thread. It is a sweet offer!

At this point, if we have to strictly adhere to the rules, unless I am missing something, I think the last option of Jason's offer (Option E) – the one Chip took – might not be valid, as it allowed to combine the discounts into a single Mystery Box purchase:

«Option E is claim all the above. (B C and D may be combined on one purchase) You may also pick in any order if utilizing this Giving Tree offer when you're picking up your Box. I'm not going to post a link, it's in Copper/Modern not hard to find.»

and Mystery Boxes are still not allowed, right?

While it was legit to offer "discount tickets" the cumulative one Chip took implies you have to spend it in actually buying a Mystery Box, not just having a discount towards it. Or maybe not, as Jason has also Deluxe Mystery Boxes, but more or less it’s the same thing, IMO. :shrug:

Sorry Jimmers. :foryou:

And because you've now stated that you wish to claim the offer, you are intelligible to claim it even after the 48 Hour Rule Exception. :sorry:

:rulez:

:o

1696032-851185_taskmaster.jpg

:eyeroll:

Edited by HarveySwick

At this point, if we have to strictly adhere to the rules, unless I am missing something, I think the last option of Jason's offer (Option E) – the one Chip took – might not be valid, as it allowed to combine the discounts into a single Mystery Box purchase:

«Option E is claim all the above. (B C and D may be combined on one purchase) You may also pick in any order if utilizing this Giving Tree offer when you're picking up your Box. I'm not going to post a link, it's in Copper/Modern not hard to find.»

and Mystery Boxes are still not allowed, right?

While it was legit to offer "discount tickets" the cumulative one Chip took implies you have to spend it in actually buying a Mystery Box, not just having a discount towards it. Or maybe not, as Jason has also Deluxe Mystery Boxes, but more or less it’s the same thing, IMO. :shrug:

(thumbs u

This is such a great thread.

Luckily we have a couple of heros to suck the fun right out of it.

Yay!

(I'm just covering for Hulk-Smash/Jiminy Cricket until he gets back)

I mean - Chips doing it real tough - right? Remember the big "I was ripped off saga"

We all chipped in for Chippy, gave away books and slabs to make him whole, without ANYTHING to offer in return - and the boards were happy.

Now, having his ebay account exposed, see that he has 100+ SA books for sale, (3.5 graded here, 5.0 on ebay) but he has nothing to donate to this thread......

Until $150 free box comes along.

I was told not to give you that slab - BUT - I did.

C'est la vie.

Incredibly disappointed. And it's the 4th or 5th time you have done this Chip.

No excuses left.

OK Chip has been piled on enough

Now Harv are you saying the offer is rescinded because of the mystery box thing and we're back to square one? Or let it slide with a warning in the interests of keeping things running smoothly?

This is such a great thread.

Luckily we have a couple of heros to suck the fun right out of it.

Yay!

(I'm just covering for Hulk-Smash/Jiminy Cricket until he gets back)

I mean - Chips doing it real tough - right? Remember the big "I was ripped off saga"

We all chipped in for Chippy, gave away books and slabs to make him whole, without ANYTHING to offer in return - and the boards were happy.

Now, having his ebay account exposed, see that he has 100+ SA books for sale, (3.5 graded here, 5.0 on ebay) but he has nothing to donate to this thread......

Until $150 free box comes along.

I was told not to give you that slab - BUT - I did.

C'est la vie.

Incredibly disappointed. And it's the 4th or 5th time you have done this Chip.

No excuses left.

I'll agree with this. It's the constant, no one likes what I post, I'm not participating, until the offer is high dollar enough and then magically an offer materializes.

Don't keep saying things and then do the opposite hours later. It causes the board detectives to get a hard on and look for issues.