• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'll be signing copies of SUPERBOY: FUTURE'S END at New World Manga in Livingston, NJ this week on WEDNESDAY. There will be a CGC rep there so if you're in the area and want anything signed, come on by!

As a followup to Frank's post:

http://www.newworldmanga.com/

CGC has authorized New World Manga to witness any of Frank's signatures for this event. They handle the paperwork and shipping to CGC for encapsulation.

Before I list them on EBAY, is anyone interested in a 2014 SDCC set graded 9.8's? Or Issue 12 Phantom Variant (Rob Guillory cover) graded 9.8? They are currently in transit and I should get them from the CGC this week.

I have 1 SDCC set and 2 #12's available

Feel free to PM an offer

My day just turned to awesome... I have 3 9.9s in my Five Ghosts submissions for my registry set :)

I believe was on 6 7 and 9

Considering your other books, that should give you a pretty nice lead I'd think.

My day just turned to awesome... I have 3 9.9s in my Five Ghosts submissions for my registry set :)

I believe was on 6 7 and 9

Considering your other books, that should give you a pretty nice lead I'd think.

Nods, I'm not the kind to rush everything right away. I will get everything just talking my time with it.