• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,479 posts in this topic

I finally broke down and sold off a bunch of books to pay for my grail! This one arrived on Friday, purchased from fellow boardie SpiderTurtle.

Very happy to be joining this club, finally... :cloud9:

uNGHKaT.jpg

Great book Jared. I know you're excited. My first copy was a beater upper. Your's looks very presentable, congrats!

- B

I finally broke down and sold off a bunch of books to pay for my grail! This one arrived on Friday, purchased from fellow boardie SpiderTurtle.

uNGHKaT.jpg

STUNNING! Anyone would be hardpressed to find a better presenting for the grade. Congrats

uNGHKaT.jpg

STUNNING! Anyone would be hardpressed to find a better presenting for the grade. Congrats

I love low grade ones with no Marvel chipping. :cloud9:

uNGHKaT.jpg

Ditto. An exceptional 1.0!

Some nice results in the Clink auction last night.

This 5.5 went for $21,611.

RADFB8542014626_155130.jpg

This rather stunning 3.0 went for a strong $9,100.

RAD294342014828_144649.jpg

And this UK edition went for $15,500 (71% of the US version in the same auction).

RADD6F2A2014825_161150.jpg

Those are fairly strong results although this US 5.5 went for less then the 5.5 at heritage last bug auction. That one went for $23,900 I believe. That one may have been bought at a premium however for its upgrade-ability. It appeared to be a strong 5.5, whereas this one looks about right.

That 3.0 rampaged to a new GPA high and sold for more than the 3.0 that just sold here by $1000, and $1300 more than the one that just sold on heritage on Sunday.

That's a great result for the UK copy, but I personally would never stop being bothered by that "9d" on the left hand side and would always still want to get a "real" copy if this was my only one, regardless of how inexpensively I got a pence copy for, and I would never spend that kind of money for it to be the only copy in my collection... call me OCD, but none of my other books are pence copies, and I don't live in England. lol

-J.

Solid prices for those copies and a lot of data to support those prices. Copies with no chipping, nice PQ, and presents well...definitely commands a premium++. So many copies has chipping of some sort and probably the most chipped early SA Marvel.

ASM 1? (shrug)

Solid prices for those copies and a lot of data to support those prices. Copies with no chipping, nice PQ, and presents well...definitely commands a premium++. So many copies has chipping of some sort and probably the most chipped early SA Marvel.

ASM 1? (shrug)

Definitely too, but I see more copies of AF15's with more chips and more amount of it.