• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Geesh. Someone just take a flipping book already. People are making this way more difficult than it needs to be. Its the Giving Comics Tree not the donate a kidney tree.

People were taking stuff right and left just recently then anytime there's a lull people think the sky is falling.

Everything I'd offer up would be crapped on, so I'm not taking anything. :)

Peace,

Chip

Really?

Yup, really. I'd rather just offer things up as RAKs so I'm not judged.

Peace,

Chip

I wouldn't judge you. :)

I kept throwing it out there I was going to scoop it...I think it's pretty awesome, nothing key about it, and I'm completely lost on who the artist is, but I sure do like what they did with that cover.

Ken Haeser does a lot of sketches for Dynamic Forces. Just about every day or so they have a sketch ops by him on their website but I refuse to ever order from them again. I think he has a contract or is on their payroll. I like his artwork though.

My Offer!

clixSupSpi_zps5b445f75.jpg

Option A is this REALLY Cool Heroclix figure (stock photo)

or

Option B is $50 off a purchase in my current sales thread

or

Option C is $50 off a purchase in my current sales thread

or

Option D is $50 off a purchase in my current sales thread

or

Option E is claim all the above. (B C and D may be combined on one purchase) You may also pick in any order if utilizing this Giving Tree offer when you're picking up your Box. I'm not going to post a link, it's in Copper/Modern not hard to find.

Edited by comicalgems